IGNORED

Hangly Man - with music

Nukey Shay

Well..something has changed on my setup. I am running WinXP pro with a new installation of SP2 on it. I have Z26..not sure which version..but It is within the past few months easily...

But I noticed that all my games are now running at like 3x or maybe even 4x speed in Z26. I am sure there was a setting I used to correct this..but I can't remember what it was for the life of me.  

Oh well...I did work in StellaX but again, this time it seemed really really slow...

Try it on XBox ;)

Nukey this rocks once again....you tired of us all saying that yet. By far the best persued hack out there! If you get bored could you put a turbon on his head and call it Yerbouti Man.....Just a small white one?? only teasing.....all hail Mr Hangley! cheers sir and thanks again for the perfection! Does this have more than one intermission in it also? 8)

• 5 years later...

It was e-mailed to me by a number of people that wanted to see it changed back into a Pacman game...i.e. alter it's maze layout and put the 4th monster back into the game. The hack was never released because I didn't have permission from those that helped me make those (and other) changes.

However, this game (including the original 8k and current 16k/Ms. versions) were hacked from Ebivision's Pac-Man. They have nothing to do with Pesco.

Both Pesco and Ebivision's Pac-Man can be found pretty easily if you seach for them. But you won't find them here, since public posting of homebrew roms is against AA's rules unless done by the original author.