IGNORED

Need a Monster

neotokeo2001

By the way, what are you all using to make these?

Paint Shop Pro

I fought with the witch. The first version was more cartoony - with a big wart on the end of her nose - but I wasn't sure if I was stretching my imagination to see it. So I changed it a bit. Also, I cheated and added two scanlines - making it 8x15; I just didn't have enough room to animate her properly. She sucks anyways... I can't draw witches. :-P

I kind of like my cat though. :-) I think I might go back and tweak with it some more later.

@Reptone: The only thing I thought of to fix the pig was to cut off that last pixel on the tail. Otherwise, to make it look right, the whole thing would need to be drawn over. :-( (The first pig animation I posted was screwed up anyways - I got in a hurry and lopped off part of the tail and didn't notice until I'd already posted. This is about the time I realized that we can no longer edit our posts! d'oh!)

post-5032-1084554074.gif

post-5032-1084554075.gif

post-5032-1084554076.gif

I wanted an Etch-A-Sketch Animator soooo bad back in the day. I never got one. I think the only other thing in the Sears Wishbook that I was interested in that year was a B&W movie camera for kids that used audio cassettes. I forget what the name was... something like PXR200 or something. ... Memories

Here is an animation I made up earlier. It was just supposed to be a Skeleton, but he kind of looks like he is ice skating or something.

Also, I decided to post the other witch anyways. Oh yah, and I modified one of those mudmen to kind of look like a screaming/biting baby. :-)

I think of these, my favorites are the wizard, dog, pig, and venus fly trap. I have been thinking of maybe digging out my old MMF CD and maybe throwing a game together. :-) Maybe not... who knows?

post-5032-1084572726.gif

post-5032-1084572727.gif

post-5032-1084572728.gif

Here is a zombie.  I didn't know exactly what kind of colors to use, so I got my scheme from the zombies in Ghost 'n' Goblins.  It would look better if he could have red eyes.  I decided to try and stick within something the VCS could handle though.

I need a zombie for my Dawn of the Dead hack. It has to be a front facing sprite. They move left and right as they advance down the screen.

download.php?id=24591

download.php?id=24815

The player controls a truck at the bottom of the screen. I have'nt been able to get a decent looking truck yet. that sprite is 5X14

I wanted an Etch-A-Sketch Animator soooo bad back in the day.  I never got one.  I think the only other thing in the Sears Wishbook that I was interested in that year was a B&W movie camera for kids that used audio cassettes.  I forget what the name was...  something like PXR200 or something.  ... Memories

Yeah, I think you're talking about the PXL 2000... it has quite the cult following these days...made worse by how every playback causes the audiotape to degrade...

You can get an Etch a Sketch Animator cheap on E-Bay these days. I'd recommend it, it's kinda goofy fun...though very lowrez.