IGNORED

Special Cinnci-Classic CYBER VIRUS 02/25 on eBay NO RESERVE

atarimaster1

atarimaster1 __Proudly Presents__Songbird productions CYBER VIRUS Special Cinnci-Classic Edition Hand Numbered 02 of 25 in the Entire world.

Link to eBay Auction of Cyber Virus 02/25:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...8104840648&rd=1

(This Auction ends on 20th May 2004 at 13:05:49AEST)

I have many other Rare items from Songbird including 20/60 CGE 5th Anny P.C.B. so once you click into link also check my other Auctions.,

Happy Bidding,

atarimaster1 :wink:

From your Super Offroad auction:

...Once in a Life time opportunity to secure this Arcade Perfect Conversion on your Lynx ! ...

I guess you never actually played the lynx version, it does not even come close to the playability of the arcade version :D

Cheers,

Raymond

Well, well, well look what the cat dragged in if it is'nt the scumbum Raymond trying so helplessly to defame the infamous atarimaster1 !

As you will know from your feable attempt to dishonour my credibility on eBay and atariage... I have made no reference to the Playibility in my SUPER OFF ROAD Auction & infact the Graphics are an Arcade Perfect Conversion ! :D

Fully Tested means I have played it .. DUH ??? :roll:

Go back to sleep Ray ! :yawn:

Cheers,

atarimaster1

Thankyou, Yes it should go well,

Last year 06/25 sold for $556.00AUSD on eBay.

02/25 is the best number available to the Collectable Public, unless Carl decides to sell 01  :?:  

Cheers,

atarimaster1   8)

The last one sold for $104. See this thread.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.p...ight=cybervirus

I am sure that you will get a lot of interest in this auction.

Well, well, well look what the cat dragged in if it is'nt the scumbum Raymond trying so helplessly to defame the infamous atarimaster1 !

As you will know from your feable attempt to dishonour my credibility on eBay and atariage... I have made no reference to the Playibility in my SUPER OFF ROAD Auction & infact the Graphics are an Arcade Perfect Conversion ! :D

I don't think you need me for that, you seem to be doing quite a good job of 'defaming' and 'dishonouring' yourself :) I was merely pointing out that Super Offroad is *NOT* an Arcade perfect conversion.

Cheers,

Raymond

Raymond is interbred take no notice of him   :!:

Since you seem to be attacking Raymond for no good reason and you grossly inflated the amount that the last CinciClassic Cyber Virus sold for on eBay, this seems like a good time to share with everyone the email you sent me before you listed this game:

I have alerted you many months ago about your rarity guide for cyber virus special cinnci-classic edition being incorrect !!! You have not answered my email or changed the Guide !!! It doesn't take a GENIOUS to work out that it should be marked 10 as opposed to 8 as there are only 25 in the world !!! If you do not answer this mail or change guide I will relist my 02/25 Cyber Virus on eBay Highlighting Massive indiscrepancies and a Very poor service from atariage and " DO NOT TRUST ATARIAGE " on my listing, atarimaster1

It doesn't take a GENIUS to see why I didn't respond to your email.

..Al

up to reading that Albert I was thinking oh god not another flaming argument, let the guy sell what he wants... :(

but since you lot provide a FREE service to us Atarians and he had the nerve to write that crap I now say argue on!! :)

I mean to say you don't mention my little Atari store in Dealers (prob largest Atari delaer in UK), or JagFest'04 in shows (which I must put up again) so I know you ain't perfect :D

nick

Personally, I am always hesitant to bid for a potentially pricey item that is sold by someone who only has one (1) positive feedback from a buyer, while all the other feedbacks are from sellers.

So I'd rather wait until the person has gained a good reputation as a seller before bidding very high on his auctions. Just my two cents. ;)

I have not attacked Raymond for no good reason ! As he attacked me first !

Albert you have the Cyber-Virus listing incorrect ! That's True !

And you have failed to reply to my first polite email several months ago ! That's True !

And only reply now in forum to score points off me !

You can all drop on your heads !

ALL PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY :D

And Albert I thought that was the price the last cinnci sold for ? :)

My mistake, a friendly email would have been appropriate from the Site Administrator :?: Don't you think :?: Well :?:

Instead you assume :!:

Typical of most people :!:

I take back my last quote " you can all drop on your heads " as that would be cruelty to animals, I don't want animal rights activists at my door :D

Cheers, atarimaster1

Albert, Albert, Albert your supposed to be a role model... true :?:

Mediation and follow up's to people's queries fall into this catagory :!:

Anyhow you have my email address or use the forum as you put it in your email sending section so I can LIFE COACH you :!:

I like how you run with the spelling mistake like " a pig in shit "

Quite befitting for you I might add :D

Anyhow have a Backwax, ciggie, donut, tug, shit, shower, shave, and plenty of cosmetic surgury and all will be well :D

I have not attacked Raymond for no good reason ! As he attacked me first !

Right, he sure did. He was just stating his opinion.

Albert you have the Cyber-Virus listing incorrect ! That's True !

That is your opinion.

And you have failed to reply to my first polite email several months ago ! That's True !

That doesn't excuse your second rude and threatening email.

And only reply now in forum to score points off me !

Only to show people your nature, which seems to fit with your messages posted in this thread.

You can all drop on your heads !

Bye! Hope you had fun while it lasted.

..Al