IGNORED

Some stuff in Tampa for pick-up

Mendon

My wife and I put our home up for sale and sold it much much quicker than what I would ever have dreamed was possible. Closed on our present house yesterday and are in the process of closing the deal on our new home and getting things packed up for the move. Got 16 days to accomplish it all.....sigh.....

Since we are downsizing somewhat (2700 sq ft to 1900 sq ft) I'm not sure we have room in our new place for all of video/computer gaming stuff I've amassed over the years. I'm taking a bunch with me as I simply can't stand to part with it. But there are some items that are either duplicates or are items I really don't have that much of an interest in keeping any longer. Some of these are:

A) Boxed Amiga 500 w/1meg, monitor, external floppy, and some boxed D&D software (Eye of Beholder's, SSI Gold Box games, Dungeon Master, etc)

B) Boxed & complete Virtual Boy system with 10 or 12 games or so; includes Jack Bros. and Waterworld. Used everything one or two times.. been so long since the last time I played it I can't remember.

C) Atari 520STe w/4meg, Megafile 30, SC1224, SM147, a LOT of boxed, complete (some shrinkwrapped) games - utilities - applications, and a ton of loose disks with PD-Shareware-Freeware programs

D) Some Atari 5200 items including a system, 4 or 5 games (nothing rare), and working controllers.

E) Lynx I & II system with 15 or so games, several boxed and complete; nothing rare.

Not looking for big, big $$$ or anything at all; will make some very, very good deals just so I don't have to move them.

But of course there is a catch:

With all the work that goes with selling a house and buying a new house, my time is VERY limited right now so there just aren't enough hours in the day for me to do everything I need to do AND package all of this stuff up in a manner that might allow it to survive the gentle treatment of UPS and USPS handling experts PLUS run around standing in lines to ship it out. So this stuff **MUST** be picked up at my house in Tampa and must be picked up before May 29th.

If you are in the Tampa area and are interested in any of the above items AND can pick them up in person, please send me a PM and I'll try to answer as completely and quickly as I can. If I don't get right back to you, please understand that its only because I'm really pressed for time right now. I promise to do the best I can.

Thanks for reading my long post.

Mendon

damn, too bad I live in TX... I would like to get the Virtual boy set.... If anyone makes a trip over ther, maybe I can pay for it and you can ship it to me... if some one can do this I will see if I can make a deal for the stuff.

PM me if you are willing :)

Got a couple PM's on the Virtual Boy stuff.. here is a list of the games:

All are boxed and complete; SW=Shrinkwrapped

Vertical Force

Mario Clash

Wario Land

Jack Bros.

Tetris (SW)

Waterworld (SW)

Red Alert (SW)

Nester's Funky Bowling (SW)

Teleroboxer (SW)

Golf (SW)

Galactic Pinball (SW)

Virtual League Baseball (SW)

Panic Bomber (SW)

As I said, system is boxed and complete with everything that came with it when purchased new. Only used the system once, maybe twice, and its been boxed up since. Haven't played with it in years and don't really have time to hook everything up and test it out so basically its sold as is. I will try to get a picture and post but might take me a bit to do...have to find camera; hope its not packed...sigh

Thanks for your interest.

Mendon