IGNORED

I want my old MY Ebay back!

shining slade

i posted a message about the page

this toatlly sucks

i look at my page everyday, but now i think its time to move to Bidiots.com

later ebay, there has been enough of these stupid changes for me

think someone will remove it? :D

You CAN set it up the way you want. That was the whole point of the new My eBay. Click on the "customize" button on each of the sections.

That said I'm not impressed with it either. eBay.ca has the option now, and I imagine soon the change will be permanent.

You CAN set it up the way you want.  That was the whole point of the new My eBay.  Click on the "customize" button on each of the sections.

That said I'm not impressed with it either.  eBay.ca has the option now, and I imagine soon the change will be permanent.

yup you are right, you can customize it but it still sucks

ebay always makes 'improvements' that make things worse, and they don't care what users think. Remember the GOOD OLD DAYS when you only had to fill out ONE page to list an item instead of FIVE pages?! I hate ebay but that's where people are--I sell mostly stuff that is not Atari, so bidiots isn't a viable option for me, sadly :(

Not to wild about the new format, but I've used the customize option and at least gotten it usable. They did add one nice feature, though. You can now add notes to items. Really handy --- But they could have done this without crapifying the rest of the layout! :P

DAMN, I thought you were talking about the "about me" page... :woozy:

Well, I checked the new "my ebay": excepting the colors it doesn't seem very different to me (I made its layout almost like the old one by customizing it), plus it contains more informations. I'll give it a try and then see...

i agree.. some good points,, but I like older better.. what PISSES ME OFF is how you cant switch back!!!!! anyone email and complain about this to ebay? the ONLY reason I clikcked on the 'try it now' button is because I saw were you could 'switch back to old style' whenever you want.. I wanted to switch back within five minutes.. them ratt bastards! ther getting as bad as Mircosoft

lol, here was my live help conversation about 2.0.. I don't mean to give these guys too hard of a time for I envision these workers working out of cardboard boxes in a dimly lit, over crowded, converted warehouse talking on rotory phones and typing on old IBM keyboards that weight 20lbs each..(based on how greedy ebay is becoming)

Your chat session has started..

Leo: Hello, thank you for your patience. My name is Leo, how may I help you today?

povlok1: hi,, I want to know how to restore my original 'my ebay' setup.. I tried the new beta version.. ONLY BECAUSE I SAW YOU COULD SWITCH BACK RIGHT AWAY!! but now of course I cant

povlok1: and everyone Ive talked to has had the same prob

povlok1: what is the deal!

Leo: This is because the Beta period of the My eBay page has come to a close. And the My eBay 2.0 has been rolled out to all members now.

Leo: The old My eBay pages are no longer available.

povlok1: hmm.. well acutally i did not know that.. and tried changing back right away two weeks ago.. let me just state.. I HATE THE NEW VERSION!

Leo: I'm sorry to hear that. If there are changes that you would like to see with the new My eBay, I would suggest you let our engineers know about them right away here myebay2.0feedback@ebay.com

Leo: I can assure you that the new My eBay pages have all the same information as the old, however are much more powerful

povlok1: like that would really happen,, Im still waiting for a response from ebay concerning them pulling some of my auctions for the line "check my other auctions for pro audio gear, tools, auto parts, and other gaming systems"

povlok1: no products named

povlok1: just catagories

povlok1: my compitition constently turns in my aucions (i sell lots of gaming gear")

Leo: I can understand your frustration. However that matter is something that will need to be addressed by our listing practices department

Leo: Please send any comments or complaints about the My eBay 2.0 to our engineers

povlok1: well, I wrote them twice over two weeks ago?

povlok1: so ,, if they cant address a important issue like that.. why would they listen to me over 2.0? ebay is really going to hell latly

Leo: Is there anything else that I may assist you with today?

povlok1: have you assited me in anyting yet?

povlok1: one question..

Leo: Yes, I have provided you information to assist you in your complaint of the My eBay pages

povlok1: how many people have to complain before ebay changes the 2.0 back?

Leo: As for your listings being pulled

Leo: That can not be handled through Live Chat

Leo: There is no guideline for that. You would need to ask our engineers that question

Leo: Which you can do here myebay2.0feedback@ebay.com

povlok1: kewl.. don't mean to bitch at you.. but if it causes you to stand by the water cooler and say 'Man i'm getting alot of people bitching about 2.0".. maybe the word will get around:)

Leo: Believe me, I do understand your frustration. And to be honest, there are many members coming in who do not like the new My eBay look

Leo: And I can tell you, the more people that request changes

Leo: The more likely they will be made

Leo: As the My eBay 2.0 features were implemented based on suggestions by members

povlok1: than my work here is done.. ;) tnks

Leo: I am sorry that you're not happy with the new My eBay though. Thank you for using our Live help!

Leo: I do hope you have a good day