IGNORED

Video games related to the "Alien" movies

IIRC, you need to walk though the nest and take out the queen...then follow the map to the dropship.

BTW today marks the 25th anniversary of the release of Alien to the theatres :)

OK.

Next question. Is there any way to get English instructions for Electric Dreams version of "Aliens"? I bought my copy when I was living in West Germany in the late '80s and the instructions were in German and French. I did a partial translation from the German side but got nowhere. Has somebody managed to post the English instructions of this game somewhere?

You're not the only Gojira fan around here Godzilla. I have Super Godzilla (Super Nintendo), Godzilla: Generations (Dreamcast - Import. And yes, I do want Godzilla: Generations: Maximum Impact (Dreamcast - Import)), and The Movie Monster Game (C64).

I also assume that you may have checked out Toho's web site concerning the upcoming Godzilla: Final Wars movie. Seeing Godzilla standing in the middle of a giant crater in the middle of downtown Tokyo certainly has my interest piqued.

But of course, this topic is about the Alien movies so....

I have the following games:

Alien - (C64)

Aliens - (C64 - Activision)

Aliens - (C64 - Electric Dreams)

Alien 3 - (Commodore Amiga)

Alien 3 - (Sega Genesis)

Alien 3 - (Super Nintendo)

Alien vs. Predator - (Atari Jaguar)

You're not the only Gojira fan around here Godzilla. I have Super Godzilla (Super Nintendo), Godzilla: Generations (Dreamcast - Import. And yes, I do want Godzilla: Generations: Maximum Impact (Dreamcast - Import)), and The Movie Monster Game (C64).

I also assume that you may have checked out Toho's web site concerning the upcoming Godzilla: Final Wars movie. Seeing Godzilla standing in the middle of a giant crater in the middle of downtown Tokyo certainly has my interest piqued.

But of course, this topic is about the Alien movies so....

I have the following games:

Alien - (C64)

Aliens - (C64 - Activision)

Aliens - (C64 - Electric Dreams)

Alien 3 - (Commodore Amiga)

Alien 3 - (Sega Genesis)

Alien 3 - (Super Nintendo)

Alien vs. Predator - (Atari Jaguar)

hmm I never thought about my alien collection lets job my memory...

C=64 Alien, Aliens. Amiga, Nes, Genesis Alien 3, Jaguar Aliens Vs Predator, PC AVP 1 & 2, PC Aliens Comic Book Adventure, I'm sure there are some others :-)

I also collect godzilla video games :-)

for that, I have:

J Gameboy Godzilla (not the US title,) US Gameboy Godzilla, US Gameboy Color Godzilla Monster Wars 1 & 2, Gameboy Advance Godzilla, Gamecube & Xbox Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee (& a -GIANT- store marquee of the GC version,) Saturn Godzilla Retsuden, Snes J Godzilla & Super Godzilla, US Super Godzilla, US Nes Godzilla 1 & 2, Dreamcast Godzilla Generations & Maximum Impact, C=64 The Movie Monster Game (& original poster,) J Game Gear Godzilla, US Turbo Duo Godzilla

and related titles, Crush Crumble & Chomp (C=64, Apple 2, & Vic-20,)

& Atari 800 & C64 Mail Order Monsters.

:-)

Theres alien breed and alien storm for the md, i doubt these are licensed but alien none the less. Space gun was an awesome arcade game, definately an alien knock off, Not sure if theres a console version. Theres also an excellent alien pinball game the pc-engine, plenty of alien overtones in graphic display.

That "alien pinball" for the pc engine console was called Alien Crush, and is not directly related to the movies it is just inspired by it.

However that's reminded me that there actually is an officially licensed Aliens video pinball game for Windows PCs, that hasn't been mentioned in this topic yet. It is called Sci-Fi Pinball by Fox Interactive. It uses audio samples and table artwork from the film, it is definitely worth picking up.

As a side-note, I came across photos of a custom-upgraded arcade cabinet for the official Aliens arcade game from the 80s, check it out! Now that's cool!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jamesg22/cabs...conversion1.jpg

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jamesg22/cabs...conversion2.jpg

And have we mentioned the ultimate piece of Alien-licensed gaming hardware yet? Sega's awesome Alien 3: The Gun

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter...=A&game_id=6849

Awesome avatar, R.A.!  

Has anyone else aside from me played the original C=64 Alien back in the day?

I used to be very good at rotating at speed and getting in a head shot. (If you missed or got the body the Alien would charge you.

One day though I turned and shot by reflex.

Yes, I killed Newt.