IGNORED

One day sale: BOXED 2600, BOXED NES, complete C64 setup!

maxlords

Ok gang, snagged some nice weekend yard sale finds, but I don't have room to keep em around. This is a ONE day deal, and anything that isn't sold and paid for by tomorrow is hitting eBay. Here's the few items I have for grabs:

NES Action set w/MINT box (french/english), SMB/Duck Hunt, and Double Dragon. No manual for the system. Will clean and test the system before selling. Asking $40 US + shipping or best reasonable offer.

Atari 2600 Woody 6 Switch w/near MINT box, like new joysticks x 2, like new paddles, no power supply, no system manual. Also comes with Atari game catalog, boxed complete Combat, and boxed complete Asteroids. Untested due to lack of power supply, asking $40 US + shipping

C64 system w/1802 monitor, box of disks (about 40 or 50), printer (if you want it), disk drive, power supply, and the following legit games: Heart of Africa (complete), Rambo III (boxed), Batman (w/manual), MTV Remote Control (complete), Bad Dudes (w/manual), Rock N' Roll Trivia (disk only), Star Trek: The Kobayashi Alternative (complete), Star Trek: The Promethean Prophecy (complete), Dan Dare: Pilot of the Future (complete), Seven Cities of Gold (boxed), Super Boulder Dash (complete), Sanxion (boxed). Also comes with operating manuals for the C64. I will NOT test the games or disks, but I will test the monitor and system. I don't have time to test all those disks. Asking $40 US + shipping firm, and yes, that includes the monitor.

I want this stuff sold before the weekend is out! I have plenty of feedback on a couple of other reputable forums, and I prefer to only take Paypal for payments. Email is maxlords@hotmail.com to contact me! Pics available on request!

Thanks!