IGNORED

Couple of problems with 7800 ROMS in CC2

Mayhem

Now that I've finally gotten ALL the entries I have so far into my menu file, I decided I might as well test them all out. I did the 7800 ones last night and will try the 2600 ones shortly. Remember I'm running a PAL 7800 here.

No problems with any of them (although of course some NTSC ones crash soon after boot) apart from Alien Brigade PAL and Crossbow PAL. Both, when I try to load them, end up taking me instead to the built-in Asteroids game. The BIN files were gotten from Mitch's site. I have proper carts of both of these in my collection and they work fine.

So is it a case of bad ROMs for these two, or a different boot string in the MENU.TXT file needed? Both were picked up by the menu generator when run, so the checksum on the ROMs was fine.

Ah no I didn't, I just got the zip with all the BINs in it. Have the links to the alternate files been on that page long? Just don't recall seeing them when I grabbed the file months and months ago in preparation...