IGNORED

Which games caused you to blow your stack the most?

Lauren Tyler

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

robotron 2084,battle zone,stun runner and last but not least star wars all of which would make me just a little unhappy :) but i kept going back week after week for more punishment from the no-armed bandits.

Ahh those where fun times, i wish "real" arcades would come back in style where you played for a .25 and not .50 to 1.50 a game ! :(

Cheers

Those f-ing crane games! Just give me the friggen stuffed animal!!   :x

LMAO!!!

When I was in 9th grade, the arcades were full of crappy Street Fighter clones. They changed almost weekly, and it was rare to find any worth playing.

During this time, my friend and I must've put several hundred dollars into the crane games. We won a lot of those stuffed animals, watches, and odd toys. Overall, for the price we paid, we might have had several of those massive overpriced stuffed animals you see in the disney store, decent watches, and money to spare! We never mastered the crane; I'm convinced that about 99% of them are rigged for the claw to open before the crane pulls up! :x :-P

To this day, I have trouble resisting The Crane! :-D

Galaxian and Contra...I suck at those games...

Weird though...im good at Galaga :?

Same here... My Galaga scores are around 1.5M, but I hardly ever made it past level four in Galaxian.

But then again, I never had the drive to really learn because I find it too boring....

And maybe it's just one of those things:

Atari or Amiga

Windows or Mac

Galaga or Galaxian