IGNORED

This Classic Gaming Store= HEAVEN!!

Ok, so theres this collectible store a few miles away from me. Ive only been there twice, and never had a real good look at what they had. So yesterday i made my mom take me again, since she had to get some hair product at a store next to it....

So i go in and take my time looking at everything, since my mom isnt there bugging me to hurry up :) lol, anyways....

I had no idea how much stuff they had. They had a 3 tables put together stockedd full with NES, SNES, and Genesis games. Since i dont have any of those systems, i didnt look really hard through em. Then behind the counter, they had 10 atari 2600 boxes, probably with teh systems in them, they had 5200, 7800, you name it. They had that Turbox 16 or whatever it is. They had an intellvision pong game, they had lynx, jaguar..all in there boxes. They also had mini arcade table tops, ms pac man and tron. Then for the atari games, THE WHOLE BACK WALL, behind the counter, WAS COVERED WITH ATARI GAMES!!! My trip there yesterday was just to look and see what they had, seeing that i had no money with me. SO i didnt buy anything.

This may seem like an awesome place to go, and it might be after some more looking through all there stuff. But FYI- there prices for atari and stuff= RIDICULOUS!! For an atari 2600 in its box with 40 games- $149.99!! Thats crazy isnt it??? Then the price for the lynx in its box was $99.99. The mini aracade ms pac man was i think $75. Then he said the atari games ranged from $3, $5 and up.

But, the modern game stuff, like xbox and gamecube prices are awesome!! They had brand new games for 9.99!! I guess they think the older it is, it must be worth more!!

I dont know the prices on the NES, SNES, Genesis stuff, but i think i gotta get me a NES system :)

Well, the reason why im posting this is to see if anyone wants me to see if they have any particular games that your looking for, and how much they have it here. ..

Well that was a long one, lol, so ill stop here.

-Megan

P.S- they also had books, dvds, comics, action figures, cards and everything collectible, so it was a pretty cool store to look at!

I'm not looking for anything, but those high prices might be reasonable. Since they have the box, the value is highly increased. The old game prices suck, unless its a good, or rare game. Take The legend of Zelda for instance, If they got it for around 3 bucks or so, that beats the $10-$15 prices I've seen. Try to get some rarity lists, and pay em' another visit.

The only Atari 2600 game I am interested in is Fast Food. Mine fell apart. I'd love to have a new cart for nostalgia purposes.

Could ya check and see if they have any? Especially if boxed.

Also, Cubivore? I know I'm really reaching here, but I'm curious and those are what I really want.

No prob Jasoco!

I dunno when ill get there next, hopefully soon, once i get a list of stuff ready of what im looking for :)

But yea, when i go there next, ill let ya know if they have it. Do you know what kind of price your looking for? Cuz if its at a good price, ill get it for ya...

Just let me know!

Thanks

-Megan

No prob Jasoco!

I dunno when ill get there next, hopefully soon, once i get a list of stuff ready of what im looking for :)

But yea, when i go there next, ill let ya know if they have it. Do you know what kind of price your looking for? Cuz if its at a good price, ill get it for ya...

Just let me know!

Thanks

-Megan

Hmm.. price? Damn.. I dunno yet. For the Fast Food, only a couple bucks at most. Maybe $10 at most. But for Cubivore, well, I guess I could go to $20 or $30. I dunno what it is supposed to sell for anymore. I never saw it in person when it was out, and I've never seen it in person now. 2001 seems so long ago now.

I dunno. If you think they might stay there for a bit, just get me prices. But if they're in that range, pick them up.