IGNORED

4 sale MY WHOLE COLLECTION, RIVER PATROL, STRONHOLD, ETC

povlok1

Opportunity of a lifetime. I am selling off just about any of my collection. For those that don't know, I have been ill over the last month and diagnoised with a rare 'cronic pain' medical condition. At the same time, I had just recently invested big time into some coin op games. To put a long story short, the docs are having a hard time getting my meds right and I have had to go back to the hospital several times over the last month. I thought things were going better but this last weekend has been real bad and I've been to the hospital 3 out of the last 4 days. Basically the only pain med that works is so strong it requires me to be in the hospital to administer it. Latly every time I try to sleep the migrains kick in and wakes me up just as I fall asleep so money has been tight for I havnt been able to work and the med bills are piling up. For those who bought orders last week I am running late getting them out, I will get them all out by the end of this week, if anyone can't wait please just ask for a refund and I will get it right out to ya. Most the time I've been home latly Ive been sittin on the couch in my pajama's recovering;) I plan on having the wife help me this week to catch up.

Now for the good news for those looking to buy some rarities. I am selling anything out of my collection except my Bomb carts,, and those may go too if someone offers me a huge price;) as for all the rest, I'm looking for fair market value, I don't need to sell everything, so please dont ask me to give em away,, market value offer and they are yours! If you want to buy a large order I would be willing to cut prices on the lot, if that is what you are interested in it would be best just to call me to work out a deal, my # is 219-324-3855, I won't be home till this afternoon for I am once again going back to the ER after I write this post.. I havn't slept for over 24hours due to pain when I lay down.. anyway,, here are just some of the games

RIVER PATROL

STRONGHOLD

CAKEWALK

BOING

SPIDER MAZE

RAM IT BOTH COLOR AND B&W

DEMOLITION HERBY BOTH COLOR AND B&W

STARGUNNER, BOTH COLOR AND B&W

FROGGER TAPE, ARCADIA

PARTY MIX, ARCADIA (NOT THE ONE I SOLD YOU MATTG)

RABBIT TRANSIT, ARCADIA

SWORD OF SAOUS, ARCADIA

SURVIVAL ISLAND, ARCADIA

ROOM OF DOOM

MINES OF MINOS (WRITING ON LABEL)

QUEST (SUNRISE)

SPRINGER

MINER 2049'R "2"

ROBIN HOOD

SIR LANCERLOT

Tomarc the Barbarian

Spike's Peak

MOTOCROSS RACER

ESPIAL

POLARIS (BOTH GREEN AND BLUE LABEL)

COSMIC CORRIDOR

SURVIVAL RUN (WITH END LABEL)

SPITFIRE ATTACK (WITH END LABEL)

RADAR LOCK

FATAL RUN

OFF THE WALL

HOLEY MOLEY (SIGNED IN BOX)

6 HOZER CARTS

CANNON MAN (SEARS)

RAIDERS LOST ARK

GRAVITAR SILVER LABEL

ATARI VIDEO CUBE

RUBICKS CUBE

GREMLINS

CHUCK WAGON

MASTER BUILDER

BUMBER BASH

GUARDIAN

SUBTERRIAN

TOOTH PROTECTORS

MR. DO'S CASTLE

QBERT QUEBS (DONT WORRY ATARI WIZARD, NOT THE ONE I GOT HELD FOR YOU)

INCA GOLD

BASICALLY ANY OTHER ZELLERS CART

OFF YOUR ROCKER (REAL ROM, BETTER BE GOOD OFFER)

CHOPPER COMMAND ACTIVISION PROTOTYPE, ROUGH LABEL

KRAZY SHOOT-OUT

AUTHENTIC TEST CART! NOT A REPO

MILLIPEDE EPROM PROTO (FINAL VERSION)

MR. DO'S CASTLE

AND MANY, MANY MORE, IF YOU DONT SEE IT .. ASK!

GO HERE TO BROWSE MY COLLECTION

www.atarigoods.com or www.atarigoods.com/updatedpics

ONCE AGAIN, IM NOT LOOKING TO SELL ALL OF THESE, ONCE I RAISE ENOUGH MONEY TO COVER MY EXSPENSES I WILL BE PULLING THE REST AND THEY WILL NO LONGER BE FOR SALE,, IM LOOKING FOR FAIR MARKET VALUE.. ONCE AGAIN, CALL IF YOU WANT A LARGE ORDER AND I WILL 'DEAL' WITH YOU AND CUT YOU A BETTER PRICE ON THE LOT,

TNKS;) JEFF

Let us know how you're doing,ok?Thats the most important:getting better  :ponder:

I got to wait an hour before I can get in :x thats a lifetime when you in pain and havnt slept all night;).. I will still be aournd on the boards,, this is just a setback.. Im just glad I was finally properly diagnoised,, i've been having these flare-ups for about five years but never this bad,, took em gitting this bad before a Neuroligist looked at me and diagnoised me.. all the other times I thought it was sever sinus :roll: Im a pretty tough dude when it comes to pain threshold,, but this would knock a horse on its ass

Ill be around for awhile, the doc called in a script instead of having me come in,, another new pain killer :ponder: most of em don't work or they make me sick.. I wonder wich this will be??

Ive been getting alot of pm's from people wishing me well with my health,, I really didnt exspect that and I want to say thanks:) I'm feeling pretty horrible today and that truly brightened my day;)

Hope your felling better Jeff. My Atari Order is just not as important as your health. Take care of yourself. Let's hope to Docs get it right this time.

tnks ken;) I feel real bad about your order,, I guess that means more frebies for you;) this can't last forever,, going on 26 hours of being awake..;(

Hope your felling better Jeff. My Atari Order is just not as important as your health. Take care of yourself. Let's hope to Docs get it right this time.

tnks ken;) I feel real bad about your order' date=', I guess that means more frebies for you;) this can't last forever,, going on 26 hours of being awake..;([/quote']

No worries Jeff. I remember having the Doc's totally baffled on a rare disease I caught while on Vacation in Florida. Thank God for the CDC, cause the California Docs were clueless. Once you lose the ability to walk within 2 hours, they REALLY start to take things seriously.

Yep. I too feel bad. I had no idea Jeff how bad things really were for you and your health. Now i really feel like crap for that other thread. So sorry about that.

its all good,, i understand,, no hard feelings, its forgotten;)

I just wish this doc would hurry with calling in my script :x im so freakin tired..

Yep. I too feel bad. I had no idea Jeff how bad things really were for you and your health. Now i really feel like crap for that other thread. So sorry about that.

its all good' date=', i understand,, no hard feelings, its forgotten;)

I just wish this doc would hurry with calling in my script :x im so freakin tired..[/quote']

You'll be ok ;) You're strong 'cause you're a Jeff,like me LOL :D

I hope you get well - it really sucks to have to pay to get medical care , us canadians have no idea what it`s like since our system is 100% free (but we have long waiting lists, last time I went to the hospital with my girlfriend we had to wait for one day before seeing a doctor!)

I might pm you about so of your games if I can afford them.

:wink:

Ps: I think I sold you a boxed sega master on ebay, don`t know if you have received it yet, feel free to let me know if there is any problem with it as all my stuff has a money back guarantee.

Hope your felling better Jeff.  My Atari Order is just not as important as your health.  Take care of yourself.  Let's hope to Docs get it right this time.

Same goes here man, health is more important.. Hope your feeling better soon, I can wait for my order.

Just wondering, why keep the Bomb carts? (not that that is a problem, just curious.)

Hope you get better, and fast.

I figured they would be the hardest to replace later;)

here is a atariage first,, Im talking via my hospital bed;)

feeling better, I should be home tommorow,, thnks for all the support folks;) I still dont feel like running a marathon, but am getting around better than last weekend:)

My dad had this exact same thing. He went thru many years of pain and taking up to 13 pills a day (tegratol, an anticonvulsive medications given to people with seisures). He eventually got surjury and he has been fine for 4 or 5 years now. And yes the medications are very hard to get used to, and when my dad had to stop taking them they had to ween him off of them for 3 weeks.