IGNORED

In desperate need of a ColecoVision...

King Atari

Or at least I really, really want one. All I'm looking for is the system, hookups, controllers, and at least 1 or 2 games (preferrably Zaxxon and Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., or Jungle Hunt). Here are the systems I have to trade, PM me if you're interested and I can give you a detailed description of whatever you want. All of these are working and with hookups unless otherwise noted.

-Texas Instruments 99/4A, boxed, with these games, also boxed: Music Skills Trainer (cassette), Zero Zap, Alpiner, TI Invaders, Parsec, and Draw Poker (cassette). All carts work, can't be sure about the cassettes, though. Look to be in good shape.

-Commodore VIC-20, boxed, with these games, also boxed: The Count, Radar Rat Race, Mole Attack, and Superslot, as well as a 16K RAM cart. All the games work, never tried the RAM cart, looks to be in good shape.

-Commodore 64, I don't have the cord to hook this to a TV or monitor, but it does turn on when plugged in, so it seems to work. Comes with 1541 Disk Drive with power cord and cord that looks like it connects it to the C64. As I can't test the system on a TV, I can't try this, either, but it does power up when plugged in. The C64 comes with these games, all boxed: Frogger (cart), Radar Rat Race (Cart), and Sargon III (disks).

-Apple IIe, with green-screen monitor, disk drives 1 and 2, and these disks (appear to be copies): Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?, Ms.Pac-Man/Spy Hunter, and Conan. I couldn't get the Ms. Pac-Man/Spy Hunter disk to boot, but that may have to do with two games on one disk, I'll let you figure it out.

-Sega Dreamcast, working, with hookups, and these games, both with cases and manuals: WWF Royal Rumble and NBA 2K. Both discs have some scratches, but both play fine.

-Not really video game related, but I have a Magnavox Web TV system in it's box with a keyboard, manual, and some wires, if you would be interested in it, PM me and I'll send some pictures.

I also have a number of Intellivision games, many boxed, if you are looking for any, PM me with what you're looking for.

I also may be able to get from my brother a Radio Shack TRS-80 (untested) with a few games, a working Super Nintendo with hookups but no controllers or games, and a working Atari 2600 Jr., so if you would be interested in any of those, let me know. Like I said before, I'm not looking for an instant CV collection, just the system, hookups, controllers, and 1 or 2 games to start me off. Actually, I would be satisfied with simply Zaxxon. If you are looking for anything I don't have listed, ask and I'll see if I have what you are looking for. Hopefully we can work something out, thanks in advance.

Oh, and since I know that some of these aren't CV caliber, I may, may, be willing to combine two of the systems together into one deal, you'll have to let me know what you have and want, though.

I have just gotten a complete in the box Magnavox Odyssey 500, with original manual, warranty card, rf box, and adaptor. Works good. The box has some wear, but is over all pretty presentable. PM me if you want a description. Anyway, it's up for trade here for the ColecoVision, etc. I would be willing to combine this with another system, if this isn't enough. At this point, I just really want a CV :) .