IGNORED

Albuquerque Stores

Rocko

This is not a want, and if it should be in a different forum, please, mods, move it.

Anyway, I am looking for classic gaming stores in the Albuquerque area, prefferably ones with Lynx and Jaguar, but 2600 and arcade are greatly accepted. (I found a place for the 2600 games, but they gouge a little, $2 for a Combat, c'mon!)

what stores have you gone to so far?

There is absolutely NOTHING at Noble {Coors}that I would pay what they are asking for, but they do have some Jag and Lynx games i think.

2600 stuff is way overpriced at all the game stores.

What exactly are you looking for?

Well, mainly Lynx, Jag, 7800/2600. But am also looking for arcade.

Noble is the only place I have gone to that has classic games. I was desperate and bought 4 Jag games from them, 3 didnt work. The fourth was Fever Pitch soccer. I hate that game, but since it worked, I cant return it. They still have Lynx games: $10 a pop. The Jag game are $10 too. 2600 is really over priced there though.

PM Mike McKernan for 2600 games. He has a ton. You won't find them that cheap anywhere in town.

As for the other stuff, there's a guy working at RePlay Games (Eubank and Candelaria) named Chris. Call over there and ask for him. When you get hold of him, tell him what you're looking for. If he doesn't currently have the games you want, he'll at least be able to tell you where else to look. He's really old-school. He's got a 2600 Raiders of the Lost Ark "impression" statue made out of plastic, which he won in some Atari-sponsored contest back in the early '80s.

Anyway, the number there is 292-7529.

PM Mike McKernan for 2600 games. He has a ton. You won't find them that cheap anywhere in town.

As for the other stuff, there's a guy working at RePlay Games (Eubank and Candelaria) named Chris. Call over there and ask for him. When you get hold of him, tell him what you're looking for. If he doesn't currently have the games you want, he'll at least be able to tell you where else to look. He's really old-school. He's got a 2600 Raiders of the Lost Ark "impression" statue made out of plastic, which he won in some Atari-sponsored contest back in the early '80s.

Anyway, the number there is 292-7529.

I will call him tomorrow.

@MichaelJMcKernan:

I will PM you soon.