IGNORED

raiders lost ark error label cib fs (pic)

• 2 weeks later...

Um..I thought the label error on these carts was the end label. Doesn't it just say Raider Lost Ark on the end label? And with that, it also looks off on the font as well?

Besides that, I know the front picture isn't the same as the normal released ones...but I actually prefer this front label for the cart vs. the other. I wouldn't mind having one of these for myself, but in near mint shape...

;)

That one goes two ways, could also mean to say Might be In Box.. Those tricky ebay auctions...

So is this really an error label, I'm not following along :?

I was aware of the end label variant, not of the front label, is this a minor label variation or something?

Someone please buy this game. It's a great game! It took long time to find box copy meself.

That one goes two ways, could also mean to say Might be In Box..  Those tricky ebay auctions...

So is this really an error label, I'm not following along  :?  

I was aware of the end label variant, not of the front label, is this a minor label variation or something?  

Someone please buy this game. It's a great game!  It took long time to find box copy meself.

Hey come on. Give the guy a break...he didn't say it was in good condition. :D Besides, at least he didn't tell us it was sealed in a "Pastic" Case. ;)

Cap

• 4 months later...