IGNORED

Adult Atari

Augh! If only you'd break it up! I've been wary of purchasing any of the sealed double-enders since so many were shipped DOA, and I already have Custer and Tax Avoiders!

Seconded !! Already have those adult games boxed, but I really would like to get tax avoiders boxed... :)

C'mon Spendtoomuch, split em up !! :D

Si

The link will now be for a Chrono Cross game as I am now considering splitting the Atari games up. I just need some cash really soon and thought maybe I could get away with one listing fee, one PayPal fee and all that jazz. Anyway, I just revised the auction to the PS game so I didn't waste the fees. I still have the games, they are not sold...I am just thinking of what I should do. Thanks a lot! :)

The link will now be for a Chrono Cross game as I am now considering splitting the Atari games up.  I just need some cash really soon and thought maybe I could get away with one listing fee, one PayPal fee and all that jazz.  Anyway, I just revised the auction to the PS game so I didn't waste the fees.  I still have the games, they are not sold...I am just thinking of what I should do.  Thanks a lot!  :)

Ah! I was wonderering why everyone was wetting thair pants over that PS game...

I know... Chrono trigger was so much better...

This jerky PM me an offer for the Adult Atari games.....$40 for all three!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA :P

I'll probably post them seperate on eBay then. I'll try to do them today and I'll just start them low and see what happens.

I know... Chrono trigger was so much better...

This jerky PM me an offer for the Adult Atari games.....$40 for all three!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA :P

I'll probably post them seperate on eBay then. I'll try to do them today and I'll just start them low and see what happens.

I'll give you $45. :D

Post the links when they go on the 'bay. ;)