IGNORED

Can anyone mod my Supercharger? (need Stella cd)

If CPU isn't too busy and is willing to do it, he is probably the best way to go. (since he makes nice new label for it)

I modified 1 in the past and it wasn't too hard. I wouldn't mind doing another one, but I don't want to if I don't have to (since I just got a new job and don't know when I would find the time). I do still have the small chip that is used for the mod. I will send you one of those chips for free if you would like to try it yourself. :)

Where can you get the 74(HCT)32 IC? I don't think RadioShack still has them.

You can get free samples of them from www.ti.com

Good luck on finding anything at radio shaft, they don't carry them, and even if they did they would cost a buck and they never restock their shelves.

I don't see any samples for 7432's at ti.com, plus when I register, theres nothing that matches my under the Title box.

Go to this page. On the right, there is a column that says "samples". Click on the "request samples" link in the fifth row of that column. That will add part number SN74LS32N to your samples cart.

I don't see any samples for 7432's at ti.com, plus when I register, theres nothing that matches my under the Title box.

Go to this page. On the right, there is a column that says "samples". Click on the "request samples" link in the fifth row of that column. That will add part number SN74LS32N to your samples cart.

So, TI ships me a chip for free, and I use it. There has to be a catch somewhere?

Nope, none. I do it all the time. However, there is a limit to how many sample orders you can place within 30 days, I think it's 6. You'll find that a lot of semiconductor companies do this. TI ships by UPS.

Nope, none.  I do it all the time. However, there is a limit to how many sample orders you can place within 30 days, I think it's 6.  You'll find that a lot of semiconductor companies do this. TI ships by UPS.
Wow, I never knew about that. It's because they think if you try it, you'll like it and buy more?