IGNORED

Ultravision Karate & Condor Attack possibly for sale Pic

If anyone is interested in buying an Ultravision Karate and or Condor Attack I would ask that you send me a private message with your best offer. I should have a picture within the next few days. I do not have these in hand yet. I am trying to work the best deal possible. I am sure that most of you read my previous post about these games. I will not go into those details again. The original seller and myself are working together on a deal that will be beneficial to both of us. Both games have the T case style. The Condor from what I have been told looks a lot like the one that FND owns (Japanese writing on it). FND posted a picture of his in my previous post about these two games.

Please remember to send me a private message with your best offer.

If that goes through, wouldn't it make it the highest selling 2600 game ever? What di d the sealed Malagai go for... $600 something?

Nope, never, NIB Video Life is the highest so far. Believe me, I know, I paid for it. :roll:

Oh and the Malagai wasn't sealed, it sold for $1375.00, landsmarra got it IIRC.  :ponder:

Wasn't it sealed except for the slit where the SW was cut for a business card to be inserted?

I take it you don't want to share how much the boxed VL set you back, eh? 8)

I wonder if Cassidy would share how he acquired his...

Oh and the Malagai wasn't sealed, it sold for $1375.00, landsmarra got it IIRC.  :ponder:

Wasn't it sealed except for the slit where the SW was cut for a business card to be inserted?

That's funny, I found my complete video life in the wild. ;) Seriously though, if you want to know who has a stash of them Xot, shoot me a PM.

Maybe you're right, cracked shrinkwrap isn't sealed in my book, so technically it was unopened I guess. LOL

Not really, I don't want anyone who may have paid more than me to get upset. :ponder:

Seriously though, if you want to know who has a stash of them Xot, shoot me a PM.

A stash of what, Malagai's? :?

:o Good grief 4K???!! Man,thats some serious collecting  :ponder:  

And glad you're back,Buyatari  :)

Okay, here's a contest for all of you with significant others (defined, for the purpose of this contest, as someone who you share a bank account with). Tell them you've spend $4,000 on a copy of Video Life and report back their reaction. :D

"Honey, I need $4,000 for a copy of Video Life!"

AHAHHAHAHH i got the Greatest reaction ever it was so funny i was at work and i called her and i told her i had something to to tell her. I said i just bought a MIB 2600 game. "how much did you spend" was the response i got. I meekly responded $4,000. "WE DON'T HAVE $4,000 WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING" :mad: "But honey it was Video Life" "I don't care Goddamn it tell the guy you can't buy it" HAHHAHAH it was rather funny.

RD

Maybe you're right, cracked shrinkwrap isn't sealed in my book, so technically it was unopened I guess. LOL

Not really, I don't want anyone who may have paid more than me to get upset. :ponder:

Seriously though, if you want to know who has a stash of them Xot, shoot me a PM.

Hint-hint... someone bought out whatever stock of games computer magic had left quite a few years back... wink wink...

Hey, no one said this hobby was easy. ;)  And yes, you know as well as everyone else in this thread.  If you waive 4k in front of someone you may hear back sooner than you think...

If I'm gonna spend 4K on a videogame, it'd have to be an extremely limited release arcade game like Computer Space. :D

Hint-hint... someone bought out whatever stock of games computer magic had left quite a few years back... wink wink...

That stash is long gone, especially the VL one. ;)