IGNORED

Some random games for sale or trade

Hydian

I'm finally getting stuff posted up on ebay (complete PITA.) I really need to regain some of this space. Anyway, I have a bunch of random games that I figured I'd offer up here.

Gameboy

-Tetris, cart and case -- $5

-The Final Fantasy Legend, cart and case -- $5

Sega CD

$3 each...all are complete, but the cases are torn up except corpse killer which is in a carboard case that is in slightly less crappy condition. They're untested but the CD's aren't too scratched up so they should work.

-Prize Fighter

-Sonic CD

-Corpse Killer (not 32x)

Turbo Grafx 16

-Battle Royale, hucard case and book, no sleeve -- $8

VIC 20

-Submarine Commander, cart and outer box -- $4

-Fourth Encounter, complete -- $4

Sega 32x

-Unit with collar, no cables

-NBA Jam TE

-Star Wars Arcade

-Metalhead

-Doom

Carts are stickered. It's untested. Looking for the best offer over $5. :)

Sega Saturn

I have a couple of round button units and an extra oval button unit. They all work though the internal batteries are drained. For a unit, one controller, power cable and either RF or composite cable I'm looking for $20. I dunno what it is...I couldn't find any saturn stuff for a long time and then it started showing up everywhere...I ended up with way too many units due to not knowing what I had. :)

Nintendo 64

-Paperboy, cart only -- $5

-The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, cart only, player's choice -- $5

Nintendo NES

-Nordic Quest controller setup, looks unplayed and is still in the foam (though the box is gone.) Give me $7 (what I paid for it) and it's yours. :)

As I get more of it sorted out, I'll post it. Once I clear out the excess I'm going to need to cut down on my actual collections.

Shipping etc...I'll charge only actual shipping. I like priority mail, but will ship however you like. I can take pictures of this stuff on request.

oh...trades...mostly looking for TG16, NGPC, Lynx, Gameboy and Gamegear games at the moment, but I'm open to offers for any system.