IGNORED

Atari XE Game System for sale

I'm selling a Atari XEGS console, with the detachable keyboard, a white Atari controller, and a 1050 Disk Drive. The games Choplifter, Missile Command, Major League Hockey (UK), Pole Position, and Soccer (UK) (all loose) are included, as well as the documentation and instructions for the unit. The system is in excellent condition (as are all the games), and has all the required hookups. I haven't tested the disc drive, but I'm pretty sure it works. The retail box was discarded long, long ago.

I'm looking at about $45, shipped for the whole thing. I ship within the Americas, and would ship overseas if the shipping is paid. I live in Pennsylvania

(If you want to see my trading feedback from another site, go here:

http://gametz.com/?S=11604648&user=Me) :D :D

I predict you won't get too many responses without including an approximate asking price, XE computers aren't that in demand so you won't get that many people making quick offers. You might also want to include your location and where you would consider shipping, US/Canada, etc.?

Those tips should be included in a sticky on how to sell your stuff here :)

Who knows, someone might have been really interested and has already bought your setup, stranger things have happenned :D

Thanks for the replies (and tips). I'm (obviously) quite new here, and I haven't got much knowledge on Atari, I've always specialized in selling Sega equipment.

I also have a Atari BASIC cartridge that goes along with said package. I'm not sure if it's Rev. A, B, or C. but whoever buys it can find out. :P