IGNORED

High Score Club Week 15: Tunnel Runner

Ze_ro

My new high is 72,332 :)

TIP:

If you get to the pitch black levels 40 - 49 or so, then when you try an exit if it doesn't work you know for sure that it is the double up door. Find another exit, then go back to the double up door. If it works, then you are up 2 levels in the darkness. If it doesn't work, then you know that the other exit you found is the double down door. So you need to find a 3rd exit which you can be sure is the single up exit.

Cheers!

Bloody hell! Some impressive scores coming in on the last day! Spurred on, I decided to have another try and came up with my new high score of 21594. I'm going to keep trying, but I'm having real problems on the invisible key levels.

post-4591-1090203218_thumb.jpg

... and that marks the end of this week! Congrats to everyone on their excellent scores, especially Fellow Atari Man, who totally had his way with this one :D

I hope you all enjoyed Tunnel Runner (Frankly, I still haven't read the whole manual... maybe I would have done better if I had!)... join us again next week when we strap a parachute to E.T. and push him out the planes in Sky Diver!

--Zero

Congrads to Fellow Atari Man on a game well done. This is the first time since i've entered that ive taken second place in ranks. There was the exception of the first two weeks of the contest in which i wasn't participating and the week that i was up at FUNSPOT in NewHampshire.But never the less you showed us some great competition keep up the good gaming.My final score for this last week was 99,979 i wanted to see how close i could get before flipping it but it still was second so i didn't bother to post it.

Todd Mr Activision Rogers

Congrads to Fellow Atari Man on a game well done.

Thanks man. That means a lot' date=' coming from a multiple world record holder. (Don't you have ENOUGH anyway? :D) In the meantime, though, you could still send a score in and wallop the existing record of well under 15,000 to TwinGalaxies...which it'll be a while before I can send one in order to snag second place, right below you ;) Or do they take emulators now? Last I heard, they take videotapings only, which my tv's acting too wonky at the moment to do this on a real tv, which is why I had to resort to an emulator, which I hated having to do, since I could've just used it on game 1 (but I don't cheat) and sent that in. I'll have to go look at the rules when I have more time online, which I don't have at the moment...

But never the less you showed us some great competition keep up the good gaming.

Same to you, since I got to learn, or re-learn, some stuff in the process: I forgot about when the game turned over, plus I thought you got random mazes in the dark Runs when you played on game #2 and you were forced to redo a maze when you either ran out of time or entered a down door. Not so.

My final score for this last week was 99' date='979 i wanted to see how close i could get before flipping it but it still was second so i didn't bother to post it.

[/quote']

Oh well, too bad you missed the deadline...plus it was so close anyway! (Just like with my first score that I put in was only 3,000 or so above the guy who's currently in fourth place [forget the name for the moment]...so it's been a close race at times!)

A very interesting high score week, but then again, I've yet to look at hardly any of the other weeks though!