IGNORED

FS: F8 multicart

Susuwatari

I really can use the money so I'm going to sell off the few F8 multicarts I've built None of them are in a case, they all are just the board with the DIP switches hanging freely.

The first one has a socket installed and you could burn up to 16 of your favorite 8K games. Most 8K games will work but make sure they use F8 banswitching. The other 2 doesn't have any socket yet but I can install one if you'd rather have interchangeable games. Or solder in the EPROM with 16 games of your choice if you'd rather have it all inside a cart case with no opening for EPROM chip. (you'd need to get an empty case and modify the PCB support to make the board fit plus an opening for the switch.

I had planned to install in the case first but the EPROM (with and without socket) doesn't quite fit as it's wider than the board and wider than the board support on the case shell. I have not done anything to rectify this yet and with my move soon, I really don't want to deal with them just yet.

The money would help me with the moving and in the near future, I may also work on a bigger 8K multicart holding every single commerically released F8 games excluding Activisions. That's around 77 unless someone's list was missing a few.

Picture shows complete board with socketed EPROM containing all 8 Xonox games (doubled up to fill 1MB EPROM as Xonox never released 8-in-1 cart of their own :D)

I'm looking for $35 for one board with programmed EPROM (or blank if you prefer) and your choice of socketed or unsocketed and shipping to your destination. If you want homebrewn or proto, you'll need to get the permission from the current owner and no Activision game please.

post-4031-1089766728_thumb.jpg