IGNORED

RARE Classic NES Edition GBA:SP VIRGIN RETAIL DISPLAY- $6.99

Ferris

http://www.bidiots.com/detail.asp?id=3342

nesbox_4.jpg

This is an interesting auction. Recently I obtained a few retail samples of the Classic NES Edition Game Boy Advance SP packaging, completely virgin and unassembled from Nintendo. I only wanted one or two for my collection and I thought I would share these with the rest of the community. I personally own a few "rare" virgin boxes such as Atari 2800 Star Raiders, etc. in my collection, and they have been kept flat and unassembled in a plastic baggie. Seeing the future, I thought the Classic NES GBA:SP would be one of those nifty things to collect for later on down the road.

Sooooo I took the boxes, kept the finger prints off of them and had them sealed in a plastic UV protectorate to assure no harm would come to these boxes over the years from dust, dander, odor, light, or finger prints. I am now offering them up to Nintendo enthusiasts on Bidiots. I'm sure they will be worth something in the future but right now they arent worth a lot so I am making them available for $6.99 a print. If anybody is a classic NES or GBA:SP fan here, you may check the auction out on Bidiots! by clicking here : http://www.bidiots.com/detail.asp?id=3342

Happy bidding!

Justin