IGNORED

For Sale or Trade: Muppets Kids Computer Keyboard

King Atari

You may have seen my post about this in classic gaming central (link below). Well, it's just sitting here, not doing me any good, so I'm offering it here. It's a Jim Henson's Muppets Learning Keys Kids Computer Keyboard. Apparently, it works with either the Commodore 64/128, or Atari XE, it depends on which disk you use. I don't have any software with this, maybe you could find the disk 'rom' somewhere on the net and put it on an actual disk, I don't know. I have no way to test it, but it's in very good, solid shape. "Morris" is written across the back in marker, I'm sure something will take it off. It comes in it's original mailing box. Basically, it's a picture on the front, and nothing else. The rest of the box is plain white, save for the mailing label on the back. The box is pretty sturdy overall, PM me if you want a detailed description. Here's the link to the original thread if you want a little more info:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=53655

Now, as for what I want, it doesn't matter, make an offer, I just want it out of here. Nothing to trade? I'll let the thing go pretty cheap. When it comes to trades, I'm basically looking for Colecovision Jungle Hunt (which is probably worth more than this thing), or these 2600 games: Double Dunk or Realsports Boxing, and a nice boxed copy of Superman (pic or text, as long as the box and manual are presentable). Nothing too rare, 2600-wise. I'm also extremely interested in old soda memorobilia, specifically Diet Coke. If you happen to have old cans of the stuff (I'm talking early 80's to early 90's, 1982 to 1993, to be exact), please, please, please let me know. Any old cans of either Pepsi or Coca-Cola from the 70's or 80's are also wanted. I'd prefer them full, unopened, but will take empty. Old magazine ads are also wanted, depending on the ad. Yes, I actually collect this crap.

If you're interested, please, PM me, I'd rather see this find a good home than just lay here. Thanks.