IGNORED

"METAL SLUG collection" & GAMECUBE

NEOryu

I say let the guy be, he isnt causing any major problems that i see, maybe he just needs to get the feel of the way these forums run, i waited 2 weeks before i signed on just so i could look over the posts and see what kind of forums these were, and how the people acted on it

which if i signed on it must have been good ;) :D

but one word of advice, play around with the search function, or look back a few pages on the busier forums, this is a very busy message board, with a ton of posts each day :)

and welcome to the boards :)

I say let the guy be, he isnt causing any major problems that i see, maybe he just needs to get the feel of the way these forums run, i waited 2 weeks before i signed on just so i could look over the posts and see what kind of forums these were, and how the people acted on it

which if i signed on it must have been good ;) :D

Always a good idea.

One of the problems is Nintendo's high fees for 3rd parties. SNK is a smaller company and it isn't really that cost effective for them to make games for the GC. If you look at the PS2, XB and GC libraries, then you will see many more nitch titles from small companies in the PS2 and XB library, than you will the GC library. Just get these games for the XB, or mod your PS2 and import the Japanese versions, as the Metal Slug games are being released for the PS2 in Japan.

I've heard Nintendo has actually lowered those fees from the time of the GAMECUBE release.

Another reason why this cause doesn't really seem impossible at all is because we're getting allot of awesome feedback on this idea from a very great deal of people.

With "SNK NEOGEO" Developing "Metal Slug Advance" for the GBA, we can likely see this happen if everyone express's their interest and keeps a good outlook.

I added an email address to Ignition Limited LTD in this thread. They have a big factor in all of this, being the company to bring all SNK games to Europe, they are interested in the GAMECUBE as well. And in a phone conversion with Ben Herman (SNK NEOGEO CROP USA President), if Ignition Limited LTD. plans on supporting the GAMECUBE in Europe "SNK NEOGEO USA" will also port games for the GAMECUBE here in the US. :D

Hmm maybe a petition should be started to get Halo and GTA Vice City ported over to the Gamecube too. I'll betcha those games will sell well on the cube. Please send lots of emails to Bungie and Rockstar as I'm sure they will jump right on it.

jumps into third person mode....

puddwakkr hates online petitions, especially dumb ones.

Though I think they'd be even MORE successful with 5200 and Vectrex ports.

What you mean to tell me you didn't know about the Neo Geo port under the cover of 5200! :o :roll: :P

Heck it's got the db15s it's hooked up, it's ready, whatchya waiting for?!

WOW! I GOTTA TRY THAT!

*heads off to buy some NeoGeo carts*

This is about the weirdest thread I've seen in a long while.

Not sure what to think, but everybody's a noob once, so welcome aboard. Check around though and you'll see that AA has a distinct ....um, flavour we'll call it. Best not to rock the boat too much, or as you see you'll get eaten alive.

If you're really into Metal Slug tho, buy it for Xbox or wait it out and grab the upcoming GBA game and throw it in your GB Player. Presto! Metal Slug for GAMECUBE!

This is about the weirdest thread I've seen in a long while.

Not sure what to think, but everybody's a noob once, so welcome aboard. Check around though and you'll see that AA has a distinct ....um, flavour we'll call it. Best not to rock the boat too much, or as you see you'll get eaten alive.

If you're really into Metal Slug tho, buy it for Xbox or wait it out and grab the upcoming GBA game and throw it in your GB Player. Presto! Metal Slug for GAMECUBE!

I couldn't find an edit button so I'll post this...

I think these forums are pretty badass, I'm still amazed how an Member found a "RF DEMODULATOR" for me, that was just too freakin cool. I don't plan on going anywhere, unless I get banned for not fitting in. :roll:

I don't plan on going anywhere, unless I get banned for not fitting in.  :roll:

I don't think you need to worry about that. btw, I post as RacerX on NG.com ;)

Right on man, how's it going? I was beginning to think I was hated here. How are those games I sold ya? Still have um? Besides just recently, this is one of the first times I ventured out of the n-g.c forums. I never knew how ruff it was being a "n00b" to a forum. LOL, I guess over the years I grew to take all my feedback for granted.

BTW: This is one of the reasons we're doing this as well. I mean if SNKP can release this for the PC then what's the big deal releasing something similar for the Gamecube?

ef01086c.jpg

LOL, I guess over the years I grew to take all my feedback for granted.
You could come with a letter of introduction from the pope, saying you were Jesus Christ himself, and I still wouldn't like you.

You are one of the people that think a little bar graph on a forum means somethign about who you are. I've seen your kind before. They brag at how large tehir # is, throw hissy fits when someone clicks the minus button, and in general are a nuisance.

There is only one thing relevant to how I percieve someone on a forum, and that is the content of their posts. Your's... are lacking.

I don't plan on going anywhere, unless I get banned for not fitting in.  :roll:

I don't think you need to worry about that. btw, I post as RacerX on NG.com ;)

Right on man, how's it going? I was beginning to think I was hated here. How are those games I sold ya? Still have um? Besides just recently, this is one of the first times I ventured out of the n-g.c forums. I never knew how ruff it was being a "n00b" to a forum. LOL, I guess over the years I grew to take all my feedback for granted.

BTW: This is one of the reasons we're doing this as well. I mean if SNKP can release this for the PC then what's the big deal releasing something similar for the Gamecube?

ef01086c.jpg

Because Playmore is s Korean company. The PC is the gaming platform of choice in Korea. Unlike the GC, the PC has no licensing fees. Maybe just some of the reasons.