IGNORED

"METAL SLUG collection" & GAMECUBE

NEOryu

LOL, I guess over the years I grew to take all my feedback for granted.
You could come with a letter of introduction from the pope, saying you were Jesus Christ himself, and I still wouldn't like you.

You are one of the people that think a little bar graph on a forum means somethign about who you are. I've seen your kind before. They brag at how large tehir # is, throw hissy fits when someone clicks the minus button, and in general are a nuisance.

There is only one thing relevant to how I percieve someone on a forum, and that is the content of their posts. Your's... are lacking.

Dang man, you really have it out for me, don't you? Looks like your trying very hard to make me look like a bad guy...

All I meant by the phrase you quoted was how I have taken for granted over how many people know me as a trustworthy person online and off, because it surprised me when "figgler" looked at me like I was trying to scam emails. :roll: I am no scammer AT ALL! I'm a video game seller and I'm known for honest selling practices, I'm a gamer and also a collector... of video games. As a matter of fact I have been with n-g.c forums for over 2 1/2 years and my post count is 250, but we don't count the market forums though. I don't try to just post for the number at all. I post if the subject interests me. I've been posting allot in here trying to defend myself, because most of you don't know me. But seriously, all I've see from your posts is that you want to try to make someone feel comfortable that's new. We have been getting great feedback with this "Metal Slug" cause, so I was simply posting thanks for the support! I'm sorry if you don't perceive that kind of content as relevant. Like I said I was referred here because I was told many people would be interested the "Metal Slug" cause and would appreciate it. I started reading the different threads got the advice for my NES top Loader connection and realized these are badass forums like I was told and I plan to stay around. :D If you hate me so much, please simply ignore me. ;)

I don't plan on going anywhere, unless I get banned for not fitting in.  :roll:

I don't think you need to worry about that. btw, I post as RacerX on NG.com ;)

Right on man, how's it going? I was beginning to think I was hated here. How are those games I sold ya? Still have um? Besides just recently, this is one of the first times I ventured out of the n-g.c forums. I never knew how ruff it was being a "n00b" to a forum. LOL, I guess over the years I grew to take all my feedback for granted.

but you are an extra special n00b, when a n00bs first post is about getting people to sign crap, that throws up a yellow flag, that happened alot here and then we would never hear from that person again, but i give you credit you are hanging in there. also is ng.com that annoying website with the signitures/pic sigs that take up 90% of screen? i hate sites that allow that ;) :P (i would look myself but im Downloading stuff and its sucking my resourses, it took me awhile to get this far on AA :D )

Here's a thought...why not just buy the Metal Slug games for the XBOX (Or PS2).  

Chances are, most already own one of those systems if they have a GC.

But not everyone does. That's the point. Though honestly SNK would probably not make enough money on a Cube version to justify the expense. And as a small company, risks like that just aren't smart.

• 2 weeks later...

Numerous METAL SLUG/GAMECUBE fans, are not throwing in the towel so easily... "SNK NEOGEO" made "METAL SLUG" games for the PS2, XBOX, & soon to be GBA, now we NEED to let "SNK NEOGEO" know it's the GAMECUBE's turn!

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO WRITE "SNK NEOGEO" A SHORT EMAIL!!!

======================================

Voice your opinion tell them we want "METAL SLUG" for our GAMECUBE!

Also, after making the emails, please sign this ONLINE PETITION

SNK NEOGEO USA CONSUMER CORP.

info@snkneogeousaconsumer.com

Ignition Entertainment LTD.

enquiries@ignitionent.com

Nintendo Of America

nintendo@noa.nintendo.com

mscollection.jpg

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Numerous METAL SLUG/GAMECUBE fans, are not throwing in the towel so easily... "SNK NEOGEO" made "METAL SLUG" games for the PS2, XBOX, & soon to be GBA, now we NEED to let "SNK NEOGEO" know it's the GAMECUBE's turn!

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO WRITE "SNK NEOGEO" A SHORT EMAIL!!!

Voice your opinion tell them we want "METAL SLUG" for our GAMECUBE!

Also, after making the emails, please sign this ONLINE PETITION

SNK NEOGEO USA CONSUMER CORP.

info@snkneogeousaconsumer.com

Ignition Entertainment LTD.

enquiries@ignitionent.com

Nintendo Of America

nintendo@noa.nintendo.com

mscollection.jpg

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Shut up! Jeez, a few posts like this, and I am fine, the word is out and there are no updates, so stop posting the same thing over and over and over! If you want metal slug that badly, go buy an xbox! If you mod it, you get all of them for the low low price of FREE!

I knew the out come of the post but I couldn't resist. It's not that I cant get an XBOX, cause I have 3 Metal Slugs for my NEO-GEO, it's just allot of people believe a GC release would be the best for SNK.

Nintendo fights hard to prevent bootlegging, 2D games sell wonderful on it, and GC fans are loyal to 3rd party companies that give them good games. Just look at Alien Hominid. This game is exactly like the game play in Metal Slug. What systems is it released for? Gamecube & PS2.

2D games sell wonderful on it' date=' [/quote']

They do? I'm not so sure....

and GC fans are loyal to 3rd party companies that give them good games. .

They are? Isn't the GC the console with the worst track record of 3rd party retention and support?

Capcom?

There aren't very many 3rd party titles with Nintendo to begin with are there? I don't keep up with it much.