IGNORED

FS: CIB Gamepark 32

spongebue

I'm selling a Gamepark 32. It's in great shape and still has the box. The screen has a very light scratch, but it's barely noticeable. The processor in this one will overclock to 156MHz, which will play genesis perfectly with sound, (though few games have sound, since there is no Z80 emulation on most emulators, and that is how most games get their sound) Super Nintendo at 95% speed with sound, and NES at 100% with sound. The BIOS has never been flashed, but it is possible. This unit will need a SMC card in order to store your games. This should cost about $50 for a 128mb, and can usually be found cheaper if you look around. I will include a CD that has my favorite emulators for NES, SNES and Genesis, as well as some freeware games. Also, I'll throw in a wormlight I made, just keep in mind it's not that great, even though it gets the job done. Finally, I'll be willing to help the buyer get started and help with any questions that person may have.

My price is $130 +S&H. I will sell to whoever PM's me first, but if that person is not on the clean traders list, and they just joined, I may wait for someone that is on the list and has been here a while. Sorry, but US sales only, please. Payment through PayPal or Postal Money orders, prefferably the latter.

Thanks for looking.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the wormlight is not really needed, I just made it because I was bored. Ahh, it feels good to edit again :D

post-3778-1091161694_thumb.jpg

post-3778-1091161695_thumb.jpg

Well, the reason I was gonna sell it was to buy a lit one, since the screen on a nonlit is ok, but I do occasionally use it in low-light situations. So, unless it's a MIB Quadrun you're willing to trade for, I'm gonna have to say money only. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Not that I was getting any nibbles (except for IceCold's trade request and Susuwatari's wishing he had one) and people would care, but I figured I should mention that I sold it to a friend yesterday, which gives me mixed emotions. On one hand, the gamepark now has a good home, but I was really hoping to give selling to one of the people at AA a shot. Maybe I'll buy a game sometime or something.