IGNORED

Would anyone be interested in free stuff - just pay postage

Atari-dj

Sometimes I bid on things that contain rare and unusual carts and occassionally these auctions have hardware as part of the auction.

I personally have no use for NTSC consoles, power supplies and the likes so I usually ask the seller to only send me what I need, usually the games, since I am in the UK and save on postage.

Just wondered if anyone on here would like all the items I leave behind free of charge, just pay for the shipping from where it is located to your place.

I might be interested, but what sort of hardware are you talking about?

-AG

Well it could be anything from consoles, power supplies, joysticks, storage boxes etc.... I already have loads of controllers and by leaving it I get reasonable shipping costs.

Next time I win something which has stuff I don't need I will post it on here just to see who is interested before I tell the seller to just keep it and relist.

I might be interested, but what sort of hardware are you talking about?

-AG

Well it could be anything from consoles, power supplies, joysticks, storage boxes etc.... I already have loads of controllers and by leaving it I get reasonable shipping costs.

Next time I win something which has stuff I don't need I will post it on here just to see who is interested before I tell the seller to just keep it and relist.

I don't know if you bid of 5200 stuff r not, but if you ever do and want to leave the console behind, I'm interested in picking them up.

I'll pick up any extra Adventurevision.  :D   Other than that, shipping from UK is probably going to be too high.

He wouldn't be shipping anything so it'd come from the US. ;)

Exact a mon-a-me. The console(s) etc would already be somwehere..

Looks like everyone is after a freebee :D , Next time it happens I will post it here. Doesn't happen that often probably 4-6 times per year...

Ill take any sega master system , gamegear, genesis , 32x, segacd , gameboy original, neo geo , 3do and turbo grafx 16/pc engine , jaguar 7800 lynx games systems cheat devices and etc if i get any console and games id be happy or a computer like a C-64/128 or anything in that nature mainly consoles and games