IGNORED

Help! Should I sell or give away?

drosoph

Can someone take a look at what I have really quick and tell me if there is anything of value? http://www.drosoph.com/atari_2600_carts.html

I just found a box of Atari stuff in our pantry... Something my folks brought down to me and I just stowed it away ... Ive got a 2600 Console, a 5200 Console, paddles out the yin-yang, couple controllers, Command Control stick, Point Master stick ... and a bunch of Carts ...

I'm still learning ... I didn't even know you called them "carts" till today ..

I put together a small list while my registration was being added ... I havent filled in all the manufacturers or labels yet .. but I'm getting there ..

Can someone tell me if I have anything worth bothering to put on Ebay and take picture of .. or should I just throw it all in a garage sale ???

http://www.drosoph.com/atari_2600_carts.html

Couple decent games in there, but nothing of earth shattering, $100+ kind of stuff. Looks like your semi-rares in there are Return of the Jedi, Eggomania, and Kung Fu Master, worth about (IMO) $10, $7 and $15, respectively, the rest is pretty much common. Worth a buck or so apiece to the average non-collector.

Ok .. you'll have to forgive my ignorance one more time ..

I just looked at the so-called "5200" .. I THOUGHT it was one because it was newer/sleaker than the old woodgrain one ... Well, they are both 2600's .. One is the old HUGE woodgrain one .. one is a sleek black one ... sorry for the confusion ..

Whats the difference between these two beasts ?

Aww.. don't leave me hanging, i'll pay for shipping, i need that to finish the star wars collection! (except for the proto)
Give me a second to gather myself .. You guys respond like WAY too fast :)

That sounds like a good deal ... I haven't tested the cart yet though .. just FYI .. Im guessing you want me to do that first ?

Ok .. you'll have to forgive my ignorance one more time ..  

I just looked at the so-called "5200" .. I THOUGHT it was one because it was newer/sleaker than the old woodgrain one ... Well, they are both 2600's .. One is the old HUGE woodgrain one .. one is a sleek black one ... sorry for the confusion ..  

Whats the difference between these two beasts ?

The smaller one is a later model that was meant to take up less space.