IGNORED

Atari 2600 suitcase is SOLD!!!

i love the hard suitcase style cases

i have 7 myself for various systems

1 - TG16 case

1 - TG16/CD case

1 - 32x case

1 - 3DO FZ1/Goldstar case

1 - N64 case (its holding my CD-i 220 right now)

2 - Sega Saturn cases (blockbuster rental cases)

• 3 weeks later...

8 hardcases for the 2600, or 8 including ones for other systems? I've only got three for the 2600, an N64 one, and some others I'm forgetting. The rest are softcases that they were blowing out of GameStop for like $2 a few months back. Wish that I could have gotten more of those. :)

Oh yeah, I've got my original Odyssey in a hard case too. Lot of kid slobber on it too. :)

8 hardcases for the 2600, or 8 including ones for other systems?  I've only got three for the 2600, an N64 one, and some others I'm forgetting.  The rest are softcases that they were blowing out of GameStop for like $2 a few months back.  Wish that I could have gotten more of those.  :)

Oh yeah, I've got my original Odyssey in a hard case too.  Lot of kid slobber on it too.  :)

8 altogether, my list is above, this is my first atari case tho, ive dug out the 6 switch and im looking for games to keep with it :)

im not into the soft cases that much but the one for my Treamcast isnt to bad. i like them for handhelds tho, i want one of those big lynx ones :)

You have a Treamcast?!?!?! You DOG! :)

I forgot about the handheld cases. There are so many, aren't there? I mentioned some of the novelty ones that I have for GameBoy, and am really happy that the tradition continues even today with the SP. There's a little case that you can get that has an imprint of the buttons and the D-pad on it.

I've got a pouch or two for the Lynx - wish that I had a case for the honkin' Lynx I! The only case I've found for GameGear is the big suitcase model, with the molded and flocked interior. Pretty good, but the vacuform plastic inside is the kind that tends to crack. I found that a Sega Nomad fits pretty well in there - was there ever an official case for the Nomad?

Really what I think is cool is the aluminum cases that you can get for basically all the current systems. They're far too expensive, but they do make it look like you should handcuff it to your arm like a spy making a ransom drop!

I also dig the G-pak (I think) cases which are nylon cases made to accomodate both the system and its corresponding flip-up LCD screen. Those are pretty rad, but I can't really afford the bag - let alone the screen!

What blows my mind is that the cases are often of similar quality to expensive cases that I've bought for camera and flmmaking gear at many times the price. A lot of the stuff is extra-strudy since it's made to be mangled by children. I actually use an "armored" GB SP case to cart around my MiniDisc recorder!

Oh, I keep forgetting to give a shout out to your "HOLY CRAP THAT'S A HUGE COLLECTION" series of photos. OMG That's incredible. While I'd love to have it all :), I guess that the one that I'd really like is a Jaguar as I've never seen any of the games for it. Really I'm more interested in the Virtual Light Show thingy built in. I've always been totally fascinated by sound reactive devices like that. I've got an Atari Video Music, but the Jaguar would seem to make my life more complete somehow. :)

Really niec cases for all that TG-16 stuff. I guess that would come right after the Treamcast as far as stuff of yours that I'd totally covet. :)

Oh, I keep forgetting to give a shout out to your "HOLY CRAP THAT'S A HUGE COLLECTION" series of photos.  OMG That's incredible.  While I'd love to have it all :), I guess that the one that I'd really like is a Jaguar as I've never seen any of the games for it.  Really I'm more interested in the Virtual Light Show thingy built in.  I've always been totally fascinated by sound reactive devices like that.  I've got an Atari Video Music, but the Jaguar would seem to make my life more complete somehow.  :)

Really niec cases for all that TG-16 stuff.  I guess that would come right after the Treamcast as far as stuff of yours that I'd totally covet.  :)

thanks, and next to come will be better pics of my entire 2600 collection and 3do collection as well as the NES, these are my biggest collections, and a chore to get all in one place for a pic :D

here are a few more pics :)

i do love this Atari Hardcase :D

post-541-1093913183_thumb.jpg

post-541-1093913184_thumb.jpg

post-541-1093913185_thumb.jpg

You know, and i'm being serious here, the reason I pick up stuff sometimes that I have no need for is the reaction of selling it to someone who really LOVES IT.

If I would have passed that up.

We wouldn't have the Lemster's happiness here.

*huggs MichaelJMcKernan*

i'm being serious here, the reason I pick up stuff sometimes that I have no need for is the reaction of selling it to someone who really LOVES IT.

If I would have passed that up.

We wouldn't have the Lemster's happiness here.

you have NO need for my reaction? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :?

booo hooo hooo hooo waaaaaaaa :sad:

i hope thats a typo ;) :D