IGNORED

Motocross Racer/Tomarc the barbarian for VIC-20 rarity?

ohh alright, the dp guide gives it $25 value, high rarity. although its not a wholly satisfactory rating as it gives the same rating for either of those titles in the one game form. that probably pretty close though since theres not a huge following for vic-20 carts to drive the price up. i dont find vic 20 carts all that often and third party stuff even less, thus far i've got one sega and one PB cart to show for lots of hunting.

those carts are the subject of a local collecting legend here, theres this evil old lady who runs a game booth at a flea. one day my friend saw her with a stack of boxed xonox games for the vic, naturally he tried to buy them. she said she needed to test them first and then threw them in her giant junk heap, where nothing returns from. we're actually waiting for her to die...

Well give me time, I'm trying to fill it out more as I go along ;)

Ward Shrake used to do the section before he retired, and now I'm in charge of it (to go along with doing the C64 section). He didn't actually have the single ender titles listed for some reason so I've had to add them. In general the double enders are slightly easier to find than the single ones in my experience. Not saying much though, apart from the Ghost Manor/Spike's Peak double, they're ALL pretty hard to find! I currently have Motocross Racer/Tomarc double listed as $20/R7 in my current database.

If you're looking to sell it btw, I actually need it (have the other three) so name your price :)

Mayhem UK- Sorry, the cart is not for sale, I need it for my collection ;) But I will PM you if by chance I get to find another copy :thumbsup:

This title is extremely hard to find for the atari 2600 and even harder for the colecovision... I have never seen 1 colecovision MR/TB on ebay...

The only MR/TB(for colecovision) I have seen sell was on atari2600.com . It was loose, with a 220$ price tag and it sold quickly...

And another weird thing about this Xonox if that it`s not even listed in the double-enders advertising pamphlet. :?