IGNORED

Anyone have any game watches for trade?

vintagegamer89

I'm trying to find some video game watches similar to this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4916781640&rd=1 [/url]

It doesnt have to be Mario, but it does have to look the same. I'll trade some 2600 games, or an NES if someone has a few of them. P/M if you wanta trade. Thanks - VintageGamer89

I remember getting a Donkey Kong game and wrist watch from the back of a cerial box, but I don't know what happened to it.

Would it be from the Donkey Kong cereal?

I won some shoelaces from the DK cereal. The only box I bought. Didn't care for them. Kinda like Cap'n Crunch.

I remember getting a Donkey Kong game and wrist watch from the back of a cerial box, but I don't know what happened to it.

Would it be from the Donkey Kong cereal?

I won some shoelaces from the DK cereal. The only box I bought. Didn't care for them. Kinda like Cap'n Crunch.

I can't remember.

Sorry. I plan on holding onto that watch like grim death. :) It was a big part of my childhood, so I can't see letting it go anytime soon. If you find it though, I've got to recommend it - it's a very nice version of Pac-Man.

I also remember one from about the same time that had some sort of rudimentary LCD color in it (I might be wrong) and it actually used a little joystick. There were several interchangable multi-colored joysticks. That one's got to be mega rare!

From what I recall at the time, there weren't too many officially licensed game wristwatches. There were the two Pac-Man ones that I know of, and I think that there was a Donkey Kong as well.

There were a good number of Game Watches that had generic versions of arcade games. I had an Armitron calculator watch that had a built in Grand Prix game. I also recall a watch made by Omni (a brand that made a number of novelty watches) that had a Space Invaders/Galaxian sort of game.

When Nintendo hit, there were more of these watches out if I remember. I think that it was Nelsonic making those, just like my Pac-Man watch.