IGNORED

Sega Turbo Mini Arcade for sale/trade...

Cassidy Nolen

Hi all,

Have a Turbo Mini for sale (also known as a cabaret). Great for a small game room or adding to a big one. Works 100%, very clean front panel. Monitor is amazingly clean. This machine was purchased in 1999 by me, and I sold it to a friend that wanted it. This past week, he had to get rid of it, and I bought it back. Side art has been removed, so its just black sides, but the lights and all LED's in the score list all work. Great condition foam wheel (I have owned like 5 of these, this is the only one with the original wheel). I am asking $275, but could work with you if you can come get it SOON!!! (its in Alexandria, VA).

LMK if you are interested. Would also consider trades for 2600 boxed games on my wanted list.....(www.atarionline.com/wantedlist2.html). No takers, and its off to ebay :)

Thanks,

Cassidy

post-571-1092344091_thumb.jpg

post-571-1092344092_thumb.jpg

post-571-1092344093_thumb.jpg

Shipping is available, through either Forward Air or Pilot Air. I can deliver it palleted and wrapped, but its up to the buyer to arrange for the shipping.

These companies are based at airports, so you can go and pick up the package there. The buyer has to arrange the shipping, because its them who pays for it. That way, if its over/under weight, the quote price can be adjusted.

LMK if anyone is interested. I can weigh it if you need, but I am guessing 175 for weight. Its about 18-20 inches wide, 25 inches deep and about 5 feet tall. Tiny little critter compared to most :) I had forgotten how much fun this game was!

Cassidy