IGNORED

2004 ATARILYMPICS - Closing Ceremonies

Ze_ro

Nice score, Dan! 8)

Check your PM. If the other guys agree, you can swap BMX with something else on Adonick's event list. I put BMX on his list at random.

:)

I stayed up late last night practicing Track n Field! I'll post scores as soon as I can. :D

got the pm and sent the info you want.

I'll get the other roms later tonight (I'll prob won't be posting scores until around 6pm CT tommarow work comes first(also my computer might be down on sunday I might be reformating it)

heres a thought for our team: if you would like to use chat room to talk to each other I got Weds 7 to 9pm set for AVC chat at play and view.com chat room if you want we could use that time discuss strageties and such.

(if we need a our own message board I can set up a topic at AVC fourms I have at Atari-users.net)

Greetings All,

Well the good news we came thru unharmed. Hurricane Charley made land fall 120 miles to my south and ironically Bonnie two days before in the week was about the same distance away from me making land fall to my north.We got some wind with both storms but nothing more then our usual storms we get down here during the rainy season and a bunch of rain here and there from both storms feeder bands. More good news i have been playing Decathlon today as my event game and this is what i have so far for my totals.

100m 9.17--1309pts

110mH 11.89--1236pts

400m 39.5---1346pts

1500 3:36.3-1040pts

Javelin 92.76-1123pts

ShotPut 23.71-1265pts

High Jump 2.6---1186pts

Long Jump 11.57-1716pts

Discus 72.18-1240pts

Todd Mr Activision Rogers

I would like to know how todd gets those scores. I am superquick and am nowhere near that level.

Well atleast I did improve some of my decathlon times

This is of course for team Japan

Long Jump: score 1179, distance:8.82 meters

400 meters: score 1042, time:45.2 seconds

Shot Put: score 1070, distance: 20.06 meters

Javelin: score 1030, distance: 83.94 meters

I would like to know how todd gets those scores.  I am superquick and am nowhere near that level.

I would like to know that too. The scores looks impossible for me. I am not bad in Decathlon too and have some great scores (post them later). But no score is near from ToddRogers. :o

I would like to know how todd gets those scores.  I am superquick and am nowhere near that level.

I was asking myself the same question, here is the answer:

:idea: For those who still may have some little doubt in Todd's Decathlon scores, I have created a special hack. Just push the joystick left or right and you will move at maximum speed (you must tell the emulator to use Activisions special bankswitching, e.g. z26 -g5 decathlon.bin)

And then praise Todd again, he is so close to the theoretical maximum that he is playing like a machine. Great! :thumbsup:

Examples:

100m Dash: 9,14/9,17 (my hack/Todd)

400m: 39,2/39,5

@Todd: There still is room for improvement! ;)

@Everybody else: Please don't use for the Atarilympics. :D

decathlon__speed_hack_.zip