IGNORED

2004 ATARILYMPICS - Closing Ceremonies

Ze_ro

Hi there!

Surfing: 50403
I sense a typo here...

I was a little curious about this too... and now NintendoDieScreaming submitted an even higher score. How on earth are you guys scoring so high on this one? I couldn't manage to break 5000... The manual says you can spin in the air, but I could never seem to spin fast enough to pull a whole 360, so I'd just wipe out every time.

The current TG world record is 12XXX and those scores are 4/5 times higher.

It's also been brought to my attention that it's not possible to get a score in surfing that ends in a 3, so I guess Rocko's score is either a typo or a fake. Either way, I'll have to delete that score.

I'll also have to delete his score of 18,302 in BMX, since it's also impossible to get a score ending in a 2 on that event. What's going on here Rocko? Are these both just typos, or are you just making up scores?

I'm a little suspicious of that 60,880 that NDS got in Surfing, since I simply don't see how it's possible to get that high a score in the time you have... can you back this one up NDS? A screenshot perhaps?

--Zero

I'm a little suspicious of that 60,880 that NDS got in Surfing, since I simply don't see how it's possible to get that high a score in the time you have... can you back this one up NDS? A screenshot perhaps?

--Zero

Sorry, I didn't notice that when I originally typed it in. The score is 6,880, not 60,880.

How do you make a screenshot on Stella X? When I get the chance, I'll get the 6880 again, and get you a screenshot.

Sorry 'bout that, I hope you don't think Team Japan is on steroids or anything :P.

Hi there!

It's also been brought to my attention that it's not possible to get a score in surfing that ends in a 3, so I guess Rocko's score is either a typo or a fake. Either way, I'll have to delete that score.

I'll also have to delete his score of 18,302 in BMX, since it's also impossible to get a score ending in a 2 on that event. What's going on here Rocko? Are these both just typos, or are you just making up scores?

Given the fact that he's also using multiple accounts, I'd throw him out of the atarilympics. He's just trolling and trying to cause trouble.

Greetings,

Manuel

Wow, we arent exactly doing the best here. I doubt I could beat many of the times/scores up there. Oh well....

Its about competing not winning

Oh, nad BTW, 2nd place is FIRST LOOOOOOOOOOOSER! :D

Just kidding,

I never played the Epyx Games series on the 2600 and cant believe how well done they were.

His ski jump score looks also impossible to me, but maybe someone can prove me wrong.

For me too. I have jump now many many times and get never 178m or more.

But I am too not sure. Maybe I do somthing wrong. :roll:

But strange, that other scores from him look real. When he fake scores, why he post a 24 / 25 by Skeet Shoting, when it is easy to shot 25? :?

Sorry, I didn't notice that when I originally typed it in. The score is 6,880, not 60,880.

How do you make a screenshot on Stella X? When I get the chance, I'll get the 6880 again, and get you a screenshot.

Ah, don't worry about the screenshot... 6880 is much more believable... in fact, I managed to top that already. 12,000 or so on Twin Galaxies seems like it would be somewhere near the maximum... I can't imagine anyone getting much higher than that.

His ski jump score looks also impossible to me, but maybe someone can prove me wrong.

For me too. I have jump now many many times and get never 178m or more.

But I am too not sure. Maybe I do somthing wrong.

I'm also a little suspiscious of his 6.0 in Gymnastics too... I had a VERY good run at this today and managed to get 5.5, that's with a good dismount, and only 3 or 4 docked points. 6.0 might be possible, but I'm thinking it might be the maximum score if it is.

Given the fact that he's also using multiple accounts, I'd throw him out of the atarilympics. He's just trolling and trying to cause trouble.

Yeah, I'm mostly aware of his questionable history around here, but I was hoping to give him the benefit of the doubt. Considering now that two of his scores were entirely impossible, and two more are somewhat unbelievable at best, I have no choice but to remove all his scores... Rocko: You can stay in the Atarilympics for now, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask for pictures or screenshots before I can add any of your scores.

And while I'm posting, here's some scores of my own:

California Games:

Skateboarding: 27,390

Surfing: 8190

Winter Games:

Biathlon: 0:55.5

Speed Skating: 27.0s

Ski Jump: 170.5

Summer Games:

Gymnastics: 5.5

--Zero

Quick update for Team Activision:

SG 100M Swim - 23.7

I challenge you to a duel' date=' Sir! 23.5

Challenge Accepted -

Team Activision

SG 100 Swim 23.3 :D

I *think* a 23.0 is possible but not much beneath that - a 22.9 would be 100% perfect!

sg_swim100_activision_sck_23_3.jpg

Surfing: 50403

I sense a typo here...

I was a little curious about this too... and now NintendoDieScreaming submitted an even higher score. How on earth are you guys scoring so high on this one? I couldn't manage to break 5000... The manual says you can spin in the air, but I could never seem to spin fast enough to pull a whole 360, so I'd just wipe out every time.

--Zero

That is a typo...It was 50400, sorry. I was doing alot of the typing in the dark. I will look over my scores, as I have noticed that my scores were taken down.