IGNORED

2004 ATARILYMPICS - Closing Ceremonies

Ze_ro

Challenge Accepted -

Team Activision

SG 100 Swim   23.3  :D

I *think* a 23.0 is possible but not much beneath that - a 22.9 would be 100% perfect!

It's a draw then - 23.3 :grin: I think it'll be difficult for me to get below that.

Two more scores for Summer Games

Swimming Relay - 1:11.0

Rowing - 25.8

post-4591-1092704244_thumb.jpg

post-4591-1092704245_thumb.jpg

post-4591-1092704246_thumb.jpg

Ski Jump: 183.2

Rowing: 27.9

Shot Put: 19.8 m, ???? points (forgot to look )

100 Meter race(activision): 10.61

High Jump (activision) 1.8. 493

These are good, no typos here

My scores so far:

Skeet Shoot: 24/25 (damn! I was on a roll!)

BMX: 18302!

Surfing: 50403

Gymnastics: 6.0

BMX was supposed to read 18300, and I corrected the surfing in the above post.

Those are all the typos, the rest of the scores are all real.

Are there any more lime smileys playing?

Surfing: 50403

I sense a typo here...

I was a little curious about this too... and now NintendoDieScreaming submitted an even higher score. How on earth are you guys scoring so high on this one? I couldn't manage to break 5000... The manual says you can spin in the air, but I could never seem to spin fast enough to pull a whole 360, so I'd just wipe out every time.

--Zero

That is a typo...It was 50400, sorry. I was doing alot of the typing in the dark. I will look over my scores, as I have noticed that my scores were taken down.

Rocko,

Play surfing again and show us a screenshot with say 30,000 pts on it - We believe the max score for this game is about 12,000 - Also, the 60K was already identified as a typo and it should be 6,000

That is a typo...It was 50400, sorry. I was doing alot of the typing in the dark. I will look over my scores, as I have noticed that my scores were taken down.

So you're still saying you scored over 50,000 at surfing, yeah?

There's a lot of people begging to differ about that. Any chance of sharing your strategy with us?

So you're still saying you scored over 50,000 at surfing, yeah?

There's a lot of people begging to differ about that. Any chance of sharing your strategy with us?

How do I take a screenshot in stella?

Going with the "multiple medals per team" people are doing, time to even things out.

No team is getting multiple medals per event. I already said that if a team has two (or more) entries in an event, only the highest one gets a chance at a medal and the others I just ignore (although they DO stay in the list until the team decides which to remove).

As for Rocko's scores, I'm afraid I'm still going to have to ask for some screenshots. I'm still not convinced.

--Zero

Going with the "multiple medals per team" people are doing, time to even things out.

No team is getting multiple medals per event. I already said that if a team has two (or more) entries in an event, only the highest one gets a chance at a medal and the others I just ignore (although they DO stay in the list until the team decides which to remove).

As for Rocko's scores, I'm afraid I'm still going to have to ask for some screenshots. I'm still not convinced.

--Zero

In that case, go ahead and remove the Decathlon scores. I just seen like the 100m dash, that USA being in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, I kinda implied that all 3 counted.

Numan - Team USA

California

BMX 23,530

Winter Games

Slalom: 54.5

Bobsled: 28.8

Ski Jump: 173.7

Speed Skating: 25.5

Luge: 4:26.5 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Summer Games:

Hurdles: 22.4

Swim: 33.6