IGNORED

Cinciclassic back on...... maybe?

Blackjack

I just got an email back from the Cinciclassic site. I had asked about CC2004 and if they were dead since their site had not been updated for so long. The response I got was...

"As of this moment, nothing has been finalized, but we

will kick into high gear in letting everyone know when

2004 is scheduled. Thanks for your patience! :)"

So hopefully there will be something.

i really really hope so, ive been aching for a show, as most stores around here no longer sell 2600 or even NES stuff anymore. if i manage to get promoted to full time from my temp position, i will start saving up for a trip to philly in the spring, but if Cinciclassic is on, then i WILL go there :love:

I hope Cinci gets going again...it's about the only show I can really get to. I do know that they wo't be able to have it at Forest Fair anymore, that mall's rebirth as Cincinnati Mills is absolutely incredible. Probably the best shopping experience this side of the Mall of America...

Here's another hope for a 2004 Cinciclassic. The 2002 show was my first classic gaming event and I have developed quite an addition to them now.

Is the renovated mall really good? It was such a ghost town before. Sad that a guy from out of town has been there before I have. :D But then, I'm not much of a shopper.

It's an incredible transformation. The mall was almost completely full shop wise (As far as I could tell...) the place is gorgeous as well...

I just found out that the same people who bought up that mall just bought City Center and Tuttle here in COlumbus, here's hoping for a similar rejuvenation at City Center, and positive expansion at Tuttle :D

Also, one good classic game store there...got Global Gladiators and Bonanza Brothers for the Genesis for $5 total :)

Games Galore, right across the hall from EB Games down by Biggs

Here's another hope for a 2004 Cinciclassic.  The 2002 show was my first classic gaming event and I have developed quite an addition to them now.

It wasn't my first event but I went to 2002's Cinciclassic, too. I had a great time, too!

I will definitely support any future Cinciclassic shows, even if it means driving 5 hours across boring ole flat Ohio again.

It wasn't my first event but I went to 2002's Cinciclassic, too. I had a great time, too!  

I will definitely support any future Cinciclassic shows, even if it means driving 5 hours across boring ole flat Ohio again.

Oh, so it was you sitting next to Tempest there at the table.

Check out the impresive pony tail Albert had back then.

post-808-1093491907_thumb.jpg

Check out the impresive pony tail Albert had back then.

Not my hair. :)

..Al

I know. It just looked funny from the camera angle. That would have been the mullet from hell.

This also explains Albert's third hand for the more observant posters.

Who is the girl in the front? Was she with you, BP?

That is/was Stan Jr.'s ex. Stan's the one taking the picture. And yes, my big head is blocking Tempest and that is pitfallaimee's hair.

WOO HOO! I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to have another Cinci classic, It BROKE MY HEART when the show went away the past year(s)? We NEED this show back!

I hereby declare that should the Cinci-classic return, FREE KISSES FOR EVERYONE. (tongue may still cost you a dollar ;) , except for you ladies)

All Hail Cinci-Classic! :) :) :) :) :) :)

I attended the first three Cinci events! I had a great time each time!

1998. I dissected two Vectrex consoles full of insects! while Craig and friends put a pac man cart on the train tracks out front while a train was coming!

1999. I helped fix a Heathkit robot!

2001. I brought X-rays of all your favorite consoles!

Unfortunately I could not attend the 2002 event because my wife was having surgery!

Here's hoping for 2004!

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA