IGNORED

GameCube Games Wanted. Trade?

I just bought a game cube last night and am looking to start gathering some games to play with my brother on it. I bought the Sonic Collection and Luigi's Mansion with it so I have those and then picked up NHL 2003 and Spy Hunter (both for $12) at a sale this morning so I now have those too but that's it. Looking for any other fun games and will trade or consider buying for the right price. I have a few PS2 games to trade, Game Gear games, Nice BANK HEIST 2600 game with instructions, some Genesis games, SNES games but nothing too exiciting and anything else that's laying around. I will get a reall trade list together but just wanted to see if anyone had GameCube games they don't need. Thanks! :)

Jeremy

I have a Big Mutha Truckers, Dragon's Lair 3D and Spyro Year of the Dragonfly that I'd be willing to part with. Spyro is a rerelease while the other 2 are originals. Also, depending on what you have for trade, I might be willing to offer up an Eternal Darkness, now that I finished all 3 scenerios. Make a list and let's see what ya got.

I only have a NHL 2003 for GC and not much in the 2600 category right now except some commons laying around but I do have some not-too-exciting SNES cart only games:

KA-BLOOEY

LAGOON

KING ARTHUR'S WORLD

VORTEX

CHUCK ROCK

NBA LIVE 95

SUPER MARIO WORLD

GEORGE FOREMAN'S KO BOXING

THE ADVENTURES OF MIGHTY MAX

ROBOCOP 3

OUT TO LUNCH

PUGSLEY'S SCAVENGER HUNT

I'd also be willing to sell these if anyone would happen to be interested if Lonesome isn't. Thanks!

Im trying to collect gamecube games too im up to 7 lol

best i've bought so far is Beyond Good and evil great game

worst is Turok that game just down right sux

MarioKart is awsome too

and I got a NASCAR 2003 coming from jasoco :-)

my walmart had some on sale for $5.99 the other day ill check and see what they got let ya know if i find and good ones

my walmart had some on sale for $5.99 the other day ill check and see what they got let ya know if i find and good ones

:o Wowsers! That sounds like a great deal, please do let me know what they have and I could make it worth your while if you would want to buy me something. I'd of course pay the Shipping as well. I haven't come across any deals like that! Best I have come across was a couple good BIN's on eBay like the Zelda collector's edition with the 4 games for $17.50, a Mario Party 5 for $9.99 and a Nickelodeon Party Blast for the kids for $9.99. I also got a Spy Hunter which wouldn't be my first pick but I kind of like it and was only $5 at a sale last weekend.

Thanks GruBBworM! :D