IGNORED

For Trade/Sale Atari Lynx Sealed Games

EricDeLee

Just wondering if there is a market out there in these. I have about 17 Atari Lynx games still factory sealed. They are a part of my collection, so in return for them I am looking for loose copies of the same game (with a little extra cash or different trades).

For example: Sealed Ms. Pacman... I would need a loose Ms. Pacman (instructions not really needed... just a working, good-looking cart) and possibly a little cash, or other items (an atari 2600 game here, a Robotron Lynx cart there... etc.)

I will have a list up here for you tomorrow if any of you are interested in sealed games.

I just haven't been able to bring myself to open any yet. I will also accept Lynx catologs and instruction booklets that I don't have as trade items!

Let me know

Here's the list of games I have to offer. Keep in mind, my goal is to keep a copy in order to still have it in my collection. I'm not to keen about giving up my only copy, and these boxed games are just that: My only copy. :ponder:

So... if you have a loose game and want a sealed game of the same type, lets work out a swap or trade!

Awesome Golf

Battlewheels

Dracula

Gordo 106

Ishido

Joust

Ms. Pacman

NFL Football

Ninja Gaiden III

Pacland

Power Factor

STUN Runner

Super Asteroids/Missile Command

Toki

Turbo Sub

If you have instructions with your loose cart... even better!

Some of these games, I'm itching to play, but I just haven't been able to open yet. (I already opened Switchblade II... I gave into that this morning!)

No in my opinion, some people collect boxed sets, I like losse stuff, IF I have boxed things I and don't have loose ones already I'd trade the boxed for loose and then something to make up the extra shipping cost of packing sealed boxes carefully and for the instructions and the trouble of helping another's collection.

Thank you Firetiger... some people I guess aren't seeing my point. I'm mainly a gamer. I like to play the games. Others are collectors who enjoy collecting sealed boxes and everything.

Sealed boxes for the most part are worth more than their loose counterpart. For example: A sealed Atari Lynx Super Asteroids/Missile Command is getting $23-$31 on ebay... but a loose one would go for less.

So... I don't really consider myself or my request weird. I simply want a playable game... instead of one sitting in a box. But... due to the resale value of the boxed game, I'm asking for a slight bit more in the trade. Some games, if you include the instructions, then I won't NEED the slight bit more. My Lynx hunger will be satisfied!

:)

The ONLY way I'll ebay is if I got a loose copy in my collection.  Stingray... I think we can work ouot something on the Pacland one!  Do you have instructions as well?

Nope, I don't have the instructions. I think you've got some duplicate loose carts that I'm interested in as well. I'll have to check your list again. Also I'm still interested in buying one of your systems from you.

-S

I'll set one aside for you here. I'll have to update my list and send it to you. I've sold a few through Ebay already, and the big auction I placed on ebay with a lot of other sealed games (not the ones listed above... other ones) didn't sell... so I've got more. I was hoping to get a high bid on it, but oh well. Where are the newbie bidders when I need them?! :)

:roll:

I'll resend my list to you Monday... and will have a Lynx system set aside for you. Are you interested in a Lynx 1 or Lynx 2?