IGNORED

Atari Jaguar/Atari Computer Monitor FS or Trade

LamontCranston

Hi! I have here a Sakata SC-100 12.5 Inch monitor which was originally used for Atari 800 computers. I had been using it for my Jaguar netwoking but I just bought a mixing board so I need to make space and I have no place to put it away. The monitor is is full color with built in speaker and a headphone jack along with volume control, contrast, brightness, shapness, and all the other adjustments fond on monitors. It has AV jacks as well, so it can work for more than just Atari Jaguar and and Atari computers, Playstation, XBOX, and whatever else that uses AV plugs. The clarity is great. and there is no cosmetic damage from what I can see. I'm looking to sell this, but if trades are your only option I will do that depending on what you offer. I will take the following trades: Jaguar games/hardware, PS1 and PS2 games/hardware, Super 8 films, 16mm films, Super 8 accesories for projectors or cameras, dreamcast system (the one that reads burned CDs). If you buy the monitor I will do actual shipping and if it's a trade we each pay our own shipping. PM if interseted or just post a response here.

Regards,

Lamont