IGNORED

Getting rid of things will trade for sega systems or....

xenomorpher

Some things Im getting rid of some games will trade all for a Sega Genesis with 32x and sega cd with a game lot or any of the others on my other last post since i didnt feel like editing it either. Well here is what I have

Then I have the following Jaguar games Kasumi Ninja and Brutal Sports Football. Both have box and manual and working order.

Then I have these 3DO games that have manuals but no original box but come with case,Gex - Real Pinball - Total Eclipse - Immercenary

the following is cd only but has a cd case not original primal rage - Guardian War

the following have original case and manual Pebble Beach Golf Links - Burning Soldier.

then i have the following sega saturn games with cd and manual only but will come with case NBA Action 98 - Astal - Rayman - PTO2(Pacific Theater of Operations)

The following have manual and case Black Fire and Duke Nukem 3d (duke nukem is sealed new and has shrinkwrap.

And last for Xbox is The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind Game of the Year Edition with everything and Played only twice and for PS2 Splinter Cell.

I doubt anyone would trade me a Neo Geo Cd system so if I dont get any Neo Geo cd offers Ill make it also you can trade in a Genesis with sega cd and 32x plus games or a saturn lot with gameshark or a dreamcast lot with gameshark or n64 lot with gameshark I mainly want a Neo Geo if not a large game lot (no sports please) with a cheat device with like a light gun would be very nice. Ill give the Neo Geo offers a week if non you can post what game lot or genesis sega cd 32x lot you are willing to do in a lot. And everything works fine and comes from smoke free home.

Thanks

I mainly want a Neo Geo if not a large game lot (no sports please) with a cheat device with like a light gun would be very nice. Ill give the Neo Geo offers a week

Just so you are aware....no light guns exist for the Neo Geo CD or home systems.

As for "cheat devices" they don't exist either. You can thereotically add a debug chip to the cartridge systems (involves soldering), but I don't believe the CD systems are enabled for a bios/debug chip.

Maybe you should research this a bit. Go here: www.neo-geo.com

OK I know for a fact I wont get a Neo Geo Cd system so anyone with the following can have it all.

A GameGear and games and Genesis with Sega Cd and 32x with a game lot (cheat device would be nice like game genie if not its ok)

or any 2 of the following below bundles

A Saturn game lot with Gameshark or one of those 5 in 1 or 4 in 1's(mostly action adventure-shooters-platformers)

Dreamcast game lot with Gameshark (even Gameshark lite) and a lightgun

N64 game lot with gameshark (3.3 perfered anything above like 2.2 is good)

Not too many sport games please not a big fan I mostly like shooters Lightgun games or action adventure RPGs and Platformers are OK. PM offers and thank you and have a good day.