IGNORED

I've 1 or 2 mint, factory sealed Gensis games to trade/sell

thx1138

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MEWA:IT

was this guy anythying to do with it ?  :ponder:  :)  

Si

That would be THX's auction. ;) He'll be selling them for a couple years.

:ponder:

If they were Sega branded titles, at least cases would be worth something maybe?? But those big oversized EA titles, I don't now. Time to start re-tiling all the floors & walls in NHL :)

Wow...

well...

wow...

I hope you don't loose too much sleep over those. Let see 1,000 at 50 pounds, that'd be like 5 cents each?

Here's one possible way to unload some quickly. Open some up, remove and discard the slip cover, game cart, and other crap and sell the empty case as brand new official EA replacement cases. You might get as much as a dollar per case this way. :D

What's under that blanket?  :ponder:  :)

we got a "rescue" dog, a border collie, we already have one we'd had from a pup, and it's a very sweet rescue dog, but too old to understand that it's not allowed on the sofas, so we gave in, and change the blankets every day, cos it's a smelly dog, and now our first border collie sometimes sneaks up on the sofas too, It's a very nice rescue dog though, and worth the expense in washing powder, I'm sure you'd like him. :)

How much am I selling them for?

Well, if ebay was fee free, i'd sell them for 50 pence each, maybe less, maybe 25pence each, but it's not, and with postage costs.... welll I'll probably put a couple of cases in the loft and forget about them, and sell the rest in public auction houses, and of course I will go through my own megadrive collection, and all the large carts, I will rehouse in nice new boxes, and throw the loose NHL carts away. Early attempts to sell job lots have failed, with some quite rude "ask seller a question" messages, thankyou very much, I don't think. :roll:

Some I will give as "freebies" with stuff I sell on eBay. That sort of thing, i've no illusions of getting rich here, at all, I might make a little cash, I might not. :|