IGNORED

NOW A CONTEST:Outlaw Golf Nine More Holes of Xmas (see post)

rsiddall

Your Blockbuster may still have them...

Down here the stores had less than enough copies. In fact, I made trips to several BBs before locating my copy. I actually picked this up at Rhino (owned by BlockBuster) for 7.99. Wanted to get a minimal amount back and make someone else happy after realizing I already had this.

Forget the price and I'll just trade the game if anyone wants it...

ill tell you what is sad.

ebgames sells it used for i think 17.99 i keep telling my boss its a frigin demo its not a full game but he says we hve to sell it cause the compnay lists it as a full game. 9 holes is nothing. and if you can get it at blockbuster for 3.99 then trade it into ebgames and get 5 $ for it. and make a whole 1.01$ . i dont understand how ebgames operates. if they know games so well why are they charging 17.99 for a demo .

:roll: other thing is the outlaw red hot volley ball game they charge 8.99 on.

well like they say at work i dont make the prices i just go by them. trade madden 04 in for 1.00 and watch the company sell it for 17.99 used. where is the justice in that. if anything you should get at LEAST 4 $ for it then. what 13.00 profit isnt enough. for an outdated madden game.

Blockbuster sold these games (Golf/Volleyball) for $5.99 previously. I probably spent more in gas trying to track them down, but since they were exclusives I couldn't get them elsewhere.

For some crazy reason I thought the cover looked differently and that maybe I had missed a release. Since it was only 7.99 I bought it only to get home and realize my mistake.

The employee who sold me the game tried to tell me that I needed the full version to play this one (which is not true, although I do have a copy as well).

Maybe I'll just have a contest and give this game away...