IGNORED

Nomad/Vectrex/Lynx/Game Gear items FS

EricDeLee

Hello everyone... I'm not really looking forward to doing this... but I'm going to sell off a lot of my personal collection. Things have came up recently which has kind of changed my point of view and now I am going to sell off a lot of things that I really care for. I will more than likely regret it later, but I think I need to go ahead and do this. I'd rather not say what is going on right now, except that I just hope it never happens to any of you. I don't have pictures right now of everything but can get them probably AFTER the Holiday (It'll be about the 10th of Sept).

All Items are basically first come first serve unless I don't list a price. If there is no price, or if you want a different price tag on it, simply shoot me a PM. Some things will simply go to the highest bid. If not acceptable than I'll have to toss everything on Ebay. Which, I don't really want to do at this time.

First up:

Space Invaders Cocktail Table by Midway/Bally.

The table is in excellent condition. No water damage or major eyesores. The glass is in really good condition, it is tinted, and the play is still great. All buttons have great responsiveness, the coin mechanics work like they did when it rolled off the assembly line. I noticed about a month ago that the sound was screwy when the UFO slid across the top of the screen, but then it started working fine. I'm not an expert nor claim to be... it could be that the sound is going bad, or it could be just a fluke. It is a great coffee table or extra dining room table! :) I'm looking to get the same price I paid for it but will accept offers at this time. I'm looking for around $400 (you'd of course need to pick it up). As with anyone of these items... shoot me a PM with your offer.

SOLD!!! I didn't want this to be the FIRST thing to be sold, but as it turns out, it is going to a good home. :)

Boxed Lynx 2 System and Boxed games galore!

I am selling a boxed Lynx 2 system (Serial numbers do not match as the numbers are rubbed off of the Lynx system... but you can IMAGINE they match! :P ) The box does not have any foam inserts or anything... it is just a box. It is in pretty good shape and has a 'Sale Sticker' on it that the store put on there. Something like 5 games and a Lynx system for $69 bucks. I'm not exactly what it says, because I don't have it in front of me. You will also get a fairly new large carrying case (This is the one where it has little plastic sleeves to hold 12 games in it and room to hold the Lynx and accesories). Also am including a battery pack. Included are the following 11 games still factory sealed:

Robo-Squash

Todd's Adventure in Slime World

Rampart

Malibu Bikini Volleyball

KLAX

Dirty Larry

Crystal Mines II

Pit Fighter

Pinball Jam

Tournament Cyberball

Xybots

If I remember correctly all boxes are in perfect shape. If they are not, I will let you know the next time I am able to see them. Actually... here are the pictures for the Lynx stuff:

Please PM me an offer on this lot. I won't break this lot up as I will be selling a smaller lot as well.

post-3390-1093915324.jpg

post-3390-1093915325.jpg

post-3390-1093915326.jpg

post-3390-1093915327.jpg

post-3390-1093915328.jpg

Lynx Package 2

Lynx 2 System. Four loose carts: Basketbrawl, Klax, California Games, and PitFighter. You also get an almost new Atari Lynx carrying case. See picture below

I'm asking for $60 and it is shipped to you.

Sega Game Gear W/ TV Tuner

Great little system. One of the few systems that have a TV Tuner attachment. I picked up Beavis and Butthead off of MTV2 the first nigt I had this thing! No broken parts or anything... just a great addition for your collection. The TV Tuner is in GREAT condition!!! The antenna is perfect! You also get a carrying case (which holds the TV Tuner) and a few games. I think I only have two or three. Desert Strike and a Sonic game if I remember correctly.

PM an offer

SEGA NOMAD W/ Battery Pack, Rechargeable Pack, AC Adaptor, and more!!!

One item I'm really not wanting to part with. Near perfect Nomad. No scratches on the screen or system. I do have an extra screen just in case something happens to this one. :) The Battery pack is in great condition... put in your double A batteries and play away. The Rechargeable Pack still holds a charge. I charged it all night last night to see if it would hold a charge and the Nomad still powers on. Also, I will include the AC Adaptor, and even the corect cord you need in order to plug it into a TV. You also get 6 or 7 games. The highlight of the games of course is Shadowrun. The others are Flashback, College Football, NBA Jam and a few others. All games are loose!!!

PM your offer.

Vectrex W/ 8 games....

Another one I DON't want to sell. Vectrex system... works great. It used to have a problem, but was corrected. Has been working great for over a month now. (1 bad solder connection) I have 8 LOOSE games with it. Star Castle, Bezerk, Star Trek, Web Wars, Scramble and a few others. I'll get the names for you later. The controller works great alll of the buttons are responsive! The cord is not stretched out.

PM offers.... One person may have already spoken for this... but I need an offer still.

76-in-1 NES Cart:

Great cart. Here's more details:

Root Menu:

76 in 1 Game

PAGE.1

PAGE.2

PAGE.3

PAGE.4

PAGE.5

PAGE.6

PAGE.7

PAGE.8

1990 TSANG HAI

Go to the page you want and select ‘A’. If you want to go back to the root menu… simply select ‘B’. Pages 1 and 2 have 10 games. Pages 3, 4, 5 and 6 have 11 games. And Pages 7 and 8 only have 6 games. There are 76 unique games on this cart.

Note… it looks as though all copyright dates were programmed out of the games… but the games seem to be the exact copy of their original releases minus small things such as misspelling Mario’s name or change the name of the title screen.

Also… if you choose to play a game… you must press the reset on the NES if you want to play a different game or return to the root menu.

Page.1

1.Pin Ball

2.Urban Champion

3.Dig Dug

4.Excite Bike

5.Mabby

6.Circus Chablie

7.Mario Bros

8.Super Mario

9.KeyKong JR

10.Tennis

1. Goes to regular PinBall.

2. Same game released by NES.

3. Same game

4. same

5. Is ‘MAPPY’. Should be the original Nintendo release… but I can’t verify that as I don’t have the ROM for MAPPY.

6. I never played this game before. I assume it is original… but I can’t tell (I don’t have the ROM)

7. Same game as the Mario Brothers release. Closer inspection shows that they removed the title of this game on the title screen… perhaps for copyright reasons. The gameplay is exact. However, the score field is changed. The took out the ‘T’ in TOP (where it shows the top score of the game in the middle of the screen).

8. Exact copy of Super Mario Brothers… except they removed the ‘O’ from Mario throughout the entire game. I expect all games will be like this.

9. Title screen comes up as ‘Gorilla 3’. However it is of course Donkey Kong 3.

10. Exact game

Page.2

1. Pengun Adventure

2. Macross

3. Kung Fu

4. Combat

5. F1 Race

6. Road Fighter

7. Exerion

8. Twin Bee

9. Star Force

10. Formation 2

1. Comes up as ‘Antarctica Adventure’. I never played it nor have the ROM. Some Penguin is sliding around on ice and avoiding obstacles.

2. No Rom… so I can’t figure out what this game is. Japanese title… but it is fun.

3. Title comes up as “Yie Ar Kung~Fu” I don’t have this ROM

4. Title comes up as ‘Field Combat” It looks like you control a radar… and fight soldiers. Don’t have this ROM

5. Not sure… as I don’t have the ROM

6. Same as above

7. Same as above

8. Same as above

9. I finally have this ROM! This is Star Force

10. Not sure

Page.3

1. B Wings

2. Ice Climbers

3. Baltle City

4. Mahjong 4

5. Bomberman

6. Pack man

7. Galaza

8. Front Line

9. Joust

10. Popeye

11. Milk and Nuts

Hmmm…. 11 on this page.

1. I have no idea. No ROM for this game.

2. Great game. Original Ice Climber.

3. Not sure. You drive a tank and protect your base from other tanks. I don’t have this ROM

4. Every Jap game has to have one of these.

5. Bomber Man in all it’s glory

6. PacMan… just as NES released it (Does not follow arcade patterns.)

7. Galaga for NES !!!

8. Strange… but I am missing nearly all of my ROMS that start with an ‘F’. I take it this is called Front Line… I just can’t verify.

9. JOUST!

10. Popeye!

11. Never heard of it

Page.4

2.Othello

3.Lode Runner 2

4.Lode Runner

5.Baseball

6.Lunar Ball

7.Ninja

8.Millipecle

9.Arabian

10.Ballon Fight

11.Chack’n Pop

Page.5

1.Galaxian

2.Sky Destroyer

3.Mahong 2

4.Devil World

5.Binary Land

6.Pooyan

7.Warpman

8.Donkey Kong

9.Donkey Kong 2

10. Helicopter

11.Ninja 2

Page.6

1.Clu Land

2.City Connection

3.Burger Time

4.Golf

5.Gobang

6.Wrestle

7.Star Juster

8.Karateka

9.Duck Hunt

10.Wild Gunman

11.Hogan Alley

Page.7

1.Mach Rider

2.King of Ghost

3.Gyrodine

4.Ninja 3

5.Mag Max

6.Spartan

Page.8

1.Wrecking Crew

2.Elevator Action

3.Xevious

4.Arkanoid

5.Galg

6.Tetris 2

I'll have to look for a picture of this game. I have it somewhere.

I think that's about it right now. My Boxed Lynx games that I posted a while back MAY be sold. If that doesn't go through each will be auctioned on ebay.

Thanks for looking... hopefully something here will catch your eye as it would help out a lot. Thank you....

post-3390-1093918839_thumb.jpg

Nope... I'm not teasing. The SI cocktail table IS in Tulsa. I will ship if I have to... but if I can sell it to a local collector/gamer, I'd rather do that as it is less of a hassel. :)

It is probably the absolute LAST thing I want to get rid of, but if the chance comes I just mat take it.

(Tempest Cab is also available! I was going to keep it for MAME... but if a local person wants it, I can part with it.)

Stingray... I still got a Lynx available for you if you want one! :)

Glad to see you are happy with your purchase Stingray! :) I have really enjoyed that cocktail for so long.

But... just as soon as I get rid of the arcade game... I get another one. :roll:

I wasn't going to do it, but could not pass up the deal. I just got a call today from a friend. He was Garge Sale hopping today and found a minty working Zaxxon. Cost: $75 :) :) :)

I was never too good at the game, but that seems like a great buy to me. :)

I'll be able to look at it this weekend. I've already had my buddy check it over really good... and he sayd it's one of the best games he's seen in a long time. :) 8)

Of course, I may have to sell it off. Not sure if I'll have room for it in my apartment or not.

Of course, I may have to sell it off.  Not sure if I'll have room for it in my apartment or not.

Oh come on that's easy.

Zaxxon or dining room table... Zaxxon.

Zaxxon or sofa... Zaxxon.

Zaxxon or bed... Zaxxon.

See how easy it is to make room. ;)

-S

Wel... being that it will be mainly just me at the new apartment, I think Zaxxon will be a part of my dining room! :)

I may get a small dining room table (or another cocktail table) eventually... but I'll pass on it for the time being.

I can't wait to see the Zaxxon machine though! I'm really psyched about it! :) I was told by the owner that her brother has bout 50 machines in his house. I may be able to work a little further and try to get a few more! Or at least one more.

Okay... need to get rid of a few items here are some prices:

Lynx Package #1 (See first post for details. Basically Boxed Lynx, 11 sealed games, case, etc.) First $100 takes it

Lynx Package #2 (See details in second post. I think there are pictures as well. Lyx 2, Carrying pouch and 4 games) First person with $45 takes it.

Sega Nomad Package (See description for details). First $100 takes it! GREAT DEAL!

Sega Game Gear + TV/Tuner Package: This comes with an official carrying case, TV Tuner Attachment and two games (possibly more games if I canm locate the things). TV tuner is perfect... the antenna is all there! First $50 takes this great deal!

76 in 1 NES Cart Please see above for details, and look below for a few pictures: First $50 takes it!!

VECTREX This item will be sold ONLY if all of the above has been sold and if the money is actually still needed. In other words: I don't want to sell it unless I need to. But I am asking @ $150 for it. Keep in mind this includes the games as well.

You will need to add shipping to all items. I will only charge actual postage. This isn't like ebay, I won't charge for boxes, packaging supplies, Grandmother's gas because she drove to a yard sale to get it or anything like that. Straight-up shipping costs. Those of you that live nearby... I can arrange a dropoff or a pick-up. :) No additional charges! :)

post-3390-1095385921_thumb.jpg

post-3390-1095385922_thumb.jpg

post-3390-1095385923_thumb.jpg

post-3390-1095385924_thumb.jpg

Okay... need to get rid of a few items here are some prices:  

Lynx Package #1 (See first post for details. Basically Boxed Lynx, 11 sealed games, case, etc.) First $100 takes it  

Lynx Package #2 (See details in second post. I think there are pictures as well. Lyx 2, Carrying pouch and 4 games) First person with $45 takes it.  

Sega Game Gear + TV/Tuner Package: This comes with an official carrying case, TV Tuner Attachment and two games (possibly more games if I canm locate the things). TV tuner is perfect... the antenna is all there! First $50 takes this great deal!  

76 in 1 NES Cart Please see above for details, and look below for a few pictures: First $50 takes it!!  

VECTREX This item will be sold ONLY if all of the above has been sold and if the money is actually still needed. In other words: I don't want to sell it unless I need to. But I am asking @ $150 for it. Keep in mind this includes the games as well.  

You will need to add shipping to all items. I will only charge actual postage. This isn't like ebay, I won't charge for boxes, packaging supplies, Grandmother's gas because she drove to a yard sale to get it or anything like that. Straight-up shipping costs. Those of you that live nearby... I can arrange a dropoff or a pick-up.  No additional charges!

Just a heads-up... if I don't get any PMs today I will more than likely use ebay once again as a way to sell these items. The BINs will be just as stated above. Ebay is just starting to tick me off though as there are a bunch of idiots on there as of lately. :(