IGNORED

Connecticut's First Classic Gaming Event

Allan

man, I'm bummed I missed this little get-together. My commute would have been quite a trek, though...not having a car and all.  

Glad you all had fun and I look forward to another local event that I can actually get to!  :P

Third,

next time let us know and maybe we could swing by and grab ya on our way. it's not like it's out of the way or anything ;)  :D  :P

Jeez! Speak up sooner, woman! If Z28 and Anna couldn't have picked you up, I surely could have swung by. Hell, I went straight up to North Jersey via 287! It would have been just as easy to hit your neck of the woods and taken Rt. 1 instead.

oh, man...I should have posted here. i was looking at an over-two hour train ride and seriously thinking about doing it. Next time, SS, your passenger seat has my name written all over it. :wink: 8)

oh, man...I should have posted here. i was looking at an over-two  hour train ride and seriously thinking about doing it. Next time, SS, your passenger seat has my name written all over it.  :wink:  8)

if(quote == TRUE)

{

SS = bangheaddesk.gif

};

• 11 months later...