IGNORED

POSSIBLY FS: GBA SP and some peripherals

Radio F Software

A month ago my moms van was stolen. It had my GBA SP and some of the things with it in the van. Well, 2 weeks passed and no word so I bought a new one and new peripherals to go with it. Guess what. The van turns up. It is in San Antonio right now so tomorow my mom and dad are going to see if anything of value is left in there.

If my GBA SP is in there I will be selling off this new one. Please note, this is ONLY if they find my OLD GBA SP in the van. If the GBA is gone, then I cannot sell it. It is likely it is in there because the van was recovered 50 miles from where it was stolen.

GBA SP (BARELY used) - $60.00

The GBA is Blue. Nintendo says Cobalt, but they arent fooling me. It's blue. XD It is in perfect working condition and has only been charged a few times. It comes with the charger. :P Duh. There are no scratches, scuffs, or marks on it anywhere.

3 Way Game Adaptor - $15.00

This little thing atttaches to your SP and plugs into the regular game port. This bad boy has THREE solts to put games in. You change between the 3 games you put in by turning off the SP, putting the switch to the number solt you want (Example: Mario Bros cart is in Slot 2, switch goes on 2). VERY handy to use.

If you REALLY REALLY want the stupid box the SP came in I can dig through my junk and try to find it. :P

Again as I said, I am unsure as to if it is in the van. If my precious silver GBA SP is returned to me and it works and has my stuff with it, then I will sell off this new one I have. Information below.

Dont be suprised if its gone.... My girlfriend hadx her car stolen, 1 hour later the cops found the guy in an apartment 10 mins away selling the speakers out of the car, probably for dope money.

I see you are from Rock Port my home town is Victoria.

Hope your stuff is still there, but dont get your hopes up.