IGNORED

WTB: Math Gran Prix/Miniature Golf CIB

MAN-AT-ARMS

Got another? :?

No, please don't leave again. :sad:

I have tons of other boxed games though, however, I am lazy so there is no list. :ponder:

Speaking of which... :roll:

:P That's ok, I think I got most I needed already anyway. The wants are getting fewer & fewer, and a bit more expensive too :lol:

Got another? :?

No, please don't leave again. :sad:

I have tons of other boxed games though, however, I am lazy so there is no list. :ponder:

Speaking of which... :roll:

:P That's ok, I think I got most I needed already anyway. The wants are getting fewer & fewer, and a bit more expensive too :lol:

Yeah, yeah, San Jose kind of threw that whole thing off. :sad:

don_img_0773.jpg

I am about to show MayhemUK a CIB Waterworld. :ponder:

• 2 weeks later...

Cassidy bought my Math Grand Prix boxed... the very same box that was shipped to me with my address attached to the back. No box for the box... just the Grand Prix box... shipped... with the postage attached to it.

Anyway, I hear he cleaned it up real good. So Cassidy, if you read this thread, I'd still love to see a picture of the cleaned up box!

Ended up selling it at Philly this year, I am pretty sure. All the tape came off (hair dryer trick works like a charm), and looked good. They covered quite a bit of the box, which is actually what protected it. I had a spare manual and found the loose cart in a thrift run my very first year collecting. Got my sealed copy from DP fellas for 7 bucks a few years back.

I'll be in my storage stuff looking for carts this weekend, if I still have it, pics a plenty...

:)

C