IGNORED

lots of atari 800 stuff games, hardware & books

muell67

I have alot of atari 800/ 400 stuff about 15 large boxes including the system & hardware in original boxes many games & programs & lot of literature. Im currently going through it all and taking pictures I will be making a list shortly, but if there is anything you are looking for let me know because there is a good chance I have it. If I do you can make me a offer or I can list it on ebay for you. Eventually all of it is going on ebay. Also If someone would like a list of everything so they can make me an offer on everything that would be great especially if you could come and pick it up. I dreading having to package & ship all of this.

I might be interested in some of your stuff. I'm from Naugatuck, CT and I use to work in Newtown last year at the Big Y grocery store. I'm interested in 8-bit books, magazines, games, game boxes. I can take a ride up there if you want to talk it over. Let me know.

Allan

I really have no Idea what it is worth most of the stuff I dont even know how to use. I got most of it from a friend when they told me they had a atari. I was expecting a 2600 I dont have the space or the time to get into all of this because it looks like one of these could turn into a lifetime hobby. So if you want to make me a offer send me a pm Id like to get rid of it as soon as possible its currently sitting in the middle of my living room.