IGNORED

Some Stuff For Trade: 2600 games, Comp-TV adapter, 3DO, MORE

vintagegamer89

I'm needing to get rid of some of this stuff, and I am looking to trade these things for stuff I want/need.

Stuff for Trade / Sale:

- TView Micro XGA adaptor. Allows you to use a television set for a computer monitor. This is very handy, and is great for LAN's or someone who wants a bigger monitor, but doesnt want to spend a lot of money. I do not have the power supply, but it takes a 5V DC power supply that could be purchased from an electronics store, or snagged off of something else. More info here: http://www.psism.com/tviewmicroxga.htm

- VS-104 VGA Separator. Allows you to hook up to 4 computer monitors to one computer. Comes with power supply.

- Atari 2600 Games:

-Towering Inferno

-Tac-Scan

-Space Cavern

-Tutankham

-Activision Decathalon

-Donkey Kong Junior

-Tanks But No Tanks ( Does not have original label, but has been nicely mounted. See pics. )

- Working Panasonic REAL FZ-10 3DO game system up for trade and sale. The system comes with 2 controllers, all the hook-ups, and 3 games. The 3 games are: The Need for Speed ( Without original CD Case or box ), Super Street Fighter Turbo II ( With original CD Case, but no instruction booklet ), and Fifa International Soccer ( With original box, but no instruction booklet ). All of the games also work. Asking $45 shipped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuff I'm Looking to Trade for:

- Working Laptop Hard Drive bigger than 10 GB.

- Watch with built in remote control that allows you to control TV's, VCR's, etc. Similar to this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4929208964&rd=1

- Decent Digital Camera. It must work, come with all accessories, and take a pretty nice picture.

- Any other electronic gadget or device you think I might be interested in.

More stuff will be added later today, and PM me with offers or questions. Thanks - Sean

post-4415-1096828233_thumb.jpg

post-4415-1096828234_thumb.jpg

post-4415-1096828235_thumb.jpg

post-4415-1096828236_thumb.jpg

post-4415-1096828237_thumb.jpg