IGNORED

I cant burn anything on my Dreamcast!?

xenomorpher

I just finished burning the coleco vision emu for DC with alcohol 120 and a memorex cd... go to www.dcemulation.com get the coleco emu that a diskjuggler image and burn it with alcohol with the regular settings, don't touch anything and it will work... good luck!

p/s the coleco emu rocks!!!

Stop using the black CD-Rs already! Just use the cheapest discs you can find until you get it to work! For all you know, the DC might not be able to read black CD-Rs, in which case you're wasting both time and discs.

Seriously. I got me a 100-spindle for 9 bucks on special at Fry's with the intent of using them for DC burns. But I'd done some burns before, so once I got started again, I actually got it to work the first time.

I must agree with Bruce, stop using those expensive black CD's :)

I too had some problems when I tried to burn DC discs the first time but it's not really hard and especially not now when SBI's are around.

Does Discjuggler work with your burner?

Here's what I do:

1 Download the SBI for the emu I want to use.

2 Run the Selfboot Inducer and follow the tutorial here up until the black "DOS" screenshot.

3 Put the roms in the correct folder which can be found here

4 Continue the tutorial where you left off and create a discjuggler image

5 Burn the image with Discjuggler

Works great for me.

The beeping sound you get is probably the VMU being "initialized" if it annoys you then just unplug the VMU.

Hope this works for you too.

/Troop

I used different CD-Rs and I used Alcohol 120% and for write method I used RAW DAO and burnt it and spent hours last night playing games and finally figured out the Game Genie. Only a handful of games didnt work so Im going to do another one but with roms from a different site and put as many roms as I can.