IGNORED

PSP likely delay anticipated!

Adrian M

The most over hyped game to me is Halo the game play isnt that great and the only good things are the multiplayer and some of the graphics. If you guys are happy with what you have then good Im happy for you, I am extremely happy with what I have and of the 3 new consoles I play my PS2 the most and have more games for it. I just dont see whats so nice about the Xbox.

Overhyped? There's a good reason for that and it's due to the engaging gameplay and versatile physics engine.

Go back and play it again...take your time in the first few levels. Experiment a bit. Change up your approach. Watch how those bullet casings actually roll down hills. Try to save the marine with the sniper rifle and have him sit in the passenger side of the Warthog and witness his ability to snipe enemies efficiently. Try to get the banshee into an interior location to lay waste to grunts. Try beating an area using nothing but melee attacks. Perhaps then you'll soon see why this game is so great.

Customer: Why should I buy Halo? What makes it so great?

Game Store Employee: Bullet Casings actually roll down hills.

Customer: Sign me up for two!!!

:P Seriously though. Halo is a good game but people make it out to be the be al end all of modern gaming. Its a FPS, simple as that, I wouldn't pee myself over it.

Back on topic.

If the rumors about a 90 min battery life are true then I think a delay is a good thing. I don't really see the DS and the PSP in competition with each other so sony might as well wait and make thier system the best the can before releasing it.

-Tim

The most over hyped game to me is Halo the game play isnt that great and the only good things are the multiplayer and some of the graphics. If you guys are happy with what you have then good Im happy for you, I am extremely happy with what I have and of the 3 new consoles I play my PS2 the most and have more games for it. I just dont see whats so nice about the Xbox.

Overhyped? There's a good reason for that and it's due to the engaging gameplay and versatile physics engine.

Go back and play it again...take your time in the first few levels. Experiment a bit. Change up your approach. Watch how those bullet casings actually roll down hills. Try to save the marine with the sniper rifle and have him sit in the passenger side of the Warthog and witness his ability to snipe enemies efficiently. Try to get the banshee into an interior location to lay waste to grunts. Try beating an area using nothing but melee attacks. Perhaps then you'll soon see why this game is so great.

Customer: Why should I buy Halo? What makes it so great?

Game Store Employee: Bullet Casings actually roll down hills.

Customer: Sign me up for two!!!

:P Seriously though. Halo is a good game but people make it out to be the be al end all of modern gaming. Its a FPS, simple as that, I wouldn't pee myself over it.

Back on topic.

If the rumors about a 90 min battery life are true then I think a delay is a good thing. I don't really see the DS and the PSP in competition with each other so sony might as well wait and make thier system the best the can before releasing it.

-Tim

:lol:

But I do agree that maybe a delay is a good thing to work out the bugs and stuff. I cant wait to play MGS Acid, Devil May Cry, Medievel, Twisted Metal and basically any of them

Actually, figgler, it goes like this: anyone who is under 10 years old and/or has an IQ under 75 will buy the DS. Anyone else will buy the PSP.

People who want games with confusing controls about fat plumbers will buy the DS. Anyone else will buy the PSP.

People who want the same jumping over a shroom 1-up deal they've been getting for 20 years will buy the DS. People who want fresh games will buy the PSP.

Actually, figgler, it goes like this: anyone who is under 10 years old and/or has an IQ under 75 will buy the DS. Anyone else will buy the PSP.

People who want games with confusing controls about fat plumbers will buy the DS. Anyone else will buy the PSP.

People who want the same jumping over a shroom 1-up deal they've been getting for 20 years will buy the DS. People who want fresh games will buy the PSP.

And some will just by both. But the other functions in the DS is a nice touch but I never will play with other people on a handheld wirelessly or almost anything that doesnt involve gaming but Im glad Nintendo is trying something new.

You are a moron. Enough said.